Author Topic: I wonder who won!  (Read 467 times)

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
I wonder who won!
« on: August 06, 2011, 08:46:52 AM »
Alright KABAR, so you dashed the hopes of a fellow "Cannoneer" by bidding against him, I guess all's fair in love and war; congratulations! When are you expecting delivery? :P

http://www.amoskeagauction.com/84/204.html
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline Zulu

• Honor is a gift a man gives himself.
    • Wood & Ironworks
Re: I wonder who won!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 09:41:12 AM »
That thing is nice!!!
I didn't know I could drool this much. :P
Kabar, If you got it, what kind of carriage is going under it?
Zulu
Zulu's website
www.jmelledge.com

Offline KABAR2

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 02:41:29 PM »
Alas me budget couldnt quite go that far  :'(  ....... so whoever won it I hope they do it justic....
Mr president I do not cling to either my gun or my Bible.... my gun is holstered on my side so I may carry my Bible and quote from it!

Sed tamen sal petrae LURO VOPO CAN UTRIET sulphuris; et sic facies tonituum et coruscationem si scias artficium

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 07:19:20 PM »
....... so whoever won it I hope they do it justic....

I was hoping it was you that got it, but I really didn't think you'd go that high. You're right about doing it justice though; unless this person is just going to set it somewhere, he's not done breaking piggy banks just yet.
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.