Author Topic: Double Vision  (Read 551 times)

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Double Vision
« on: August 19, 2010, 11:43:41 AM »
I just noticed that GGaskill's name is logged in twice at the top of the page! How is that happening? :o
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
Re: Double Vision
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 11:45:47 AM »
He's a computer guy!  Only HE knows and likely won't tell !   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 11:59:52 AM »
I thought he might be displaying an act of bi-location, as is sometimes reported of very religious individuals. You know; where different witnesses swear that a person was with them at the same time, but in differing locations. ;)
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline GGaskill

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 12:38:12 PM »
I don't see that myself.  Although I do have two userIDs, there aren't any others on the whole of GBO that are close.  But not knowing any details of the forum software, I can't make an intelligent speculation why you should see it.

Is it still there now?
GG
“If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart; if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain.”
--Winston Churchill

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 02:02:02 PM »
No; we're back to just one George now. ;D

Offline KABAR2

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 02:36:51 PM »
I was just experimenting to see if I could get my name up there twice..... right now I am logged on

on two different computers with separate IP's and it's not seeing it.
Mr president I do not cling to either my gun or my Bible.... my gun is holstered on my side so I may carry my Bible and quote from it!

Sed tamen sal petrae LURO VOPO CAN UTRIET sulphuris; et sic facies tonituum et coruscationem si scias artficium

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 07:28:05 AM »
I'm beginning to think that this may have indeed been an otherworldly occurence. :P

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 11:00:17 AM »
Surely if one of George is good, two is better!

Offline GGaskill

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 11:26:12 AM »
If I could just get the clone to hold down the job, then I would have time for all my projects.   ;D
GG
“If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart; if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain.”
--Winston Churchill

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Pulaski Coehorn Works
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 03:17:47 PM »
I thought it was George was beside himself!   :D
Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)