Author Topic: Don't ricoche your cannon shot into neighbor's house  (Read 454 times)

Offline Davemuzz

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Don't ricoche your cannon shot into neighbor's house
« on: October 16, 2009, 01:49:55 PM »
I don't fire these cannon gizmos......but I thought you guys might appreciate this one. There is a video clip from the news (and we all know how accurate the news is  ::) ) in the upper right of the web site.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/20707570/detail.html

Offline KABAR2

Re: Don't ricoche your cannon shot into neighbor's house
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 01:58:30 PM »
Thanks for the link we had discussed this when it happened part knowing your backstop (no rocky soil), part too close to neighbors and part bad decision making.

all of which could have been avoided.
Mr president I do not cling to either my gun or my Bible.... my gun is holstered on my side so I may carry my Bible and quote from it!

Sed tamen sal petrae LURO VOPO CAN UTRIET sulphuris; et sic facies tonituum et coruscationem si scias artficium

Offline RocklockI

• GBO Supporter
  • Morko and Me
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 02:58:13 PM »
this guy 'often shoots his cannon from his front yard into the hillside' ?   :D

what kind of a shallow aced home owner would bitc&s about a little friendly fire ... come on guys ' where's the love?'  :D  ;D

gary

"I've seen too much not to stay in touch , With a world full of love and luck, I got a big suspicion 'bout ammunition I never forget to duck" J.B.

Offline BoomLover

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 03:09:34 PM »
Friendly fire can save your butt, but can also be a hazard, especially if it hits the bathroom while you're occupied, or can ruin a good dinner if it wrecks the kitchen! Seriously, ya got to use a little common sense when touching off a round! Like you say, know your backstop! Local gravel pit is a great place, nothing comes back at you! BoomLover
"Beware the Enemy With-in, for these are perilous times! Those who promise to protect and defend our Constitution, but do neither, should be evicted from public office in disgrace!