Author Topic: Howdy Guys  (Read 719 times)

Offline hedgehoghunter

• Trade Count: (0)
Howdy Guys
« on: December 08, 2012, 08:53:52 AM »
Yep I'm another 1 of them hard headed hunters that will not stop . A little about me been a para for 18 years ,diabetic and colon cancer surviver shhhh on the last I go back in a month it's been a year wish me luck . Anyway I enjoyed shooting skeet for 15 years Made it to my goal B class scores and decided to to take up a little long range groundhog hunting .I have hunted groundhogs for maybe 10 years on a regular bases but it was time to get a little more serious about the sport . I have hunted these varmints now for maybe 5 years useing extremely accurate rifles .I reload and shoot wildcats . I've made a couple of comfirmed  500 yard  + shots and at the present time my groundhog gun is a Remington XP 100 yes tricked out shooting the 6 BR. The rifles got boring out to 400 yards . Oh yes I love Dove hunting or as I say Dove Shooting . If anybody is local Central Va. and possible want to get together shoot me a PM. Be safe enjoy .

Jim

Offline hedgehoghunter

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Howdy Guys
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 12:27:19 PM »
Come on guys we aint dead yet are we . Anybody thats local an safety oriented would like to get together to shoot a round of Skeet or a round of Trap shoot me a PM . I have the keys to a local range and we can go bang way .

Jim