Author Topic: I said I'd never part with my Lee Turret Press but...........................  (Read 399 times)

Offline Lazermule

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
I replaced it with a Lee Classic Cast Turret Press!!!  Wow, what a nice press.  I loved my Lee standard turret press, but boy is this thing nice...  I decided to pull the trigger on it when Midway offered me the big birthday savings....glad I did..

LM
LAZERMULE

If I would have asked the people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse....-Henry Ford

Offline Retsof

• Avid Poster
That agrees with my experience with the LEE Classic Cast single stage press. It's built like a tank and has some useful features.

Offline Lazermule

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
Even my standard Lee Turret was quite a press, I bought it used on Ebay and it was quite old so it's been around the block a few time but doesn't miss a beat.  I could tell that the large magnum rounds taxed it pretty well though and I don't think they will have the same effect on this new press.

Seems like the Lee stuff always has given me great value and it's made here in the US to boot.

LM
LAZERMULE

If I would have asked the people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse....-Henry Ford