Author Topic: Ohio man's private football party crashed by deer  (Read 512 times)

Offline Skunk

• Trade Count: (2)
Ohio man's private football party crashed by deer
« on: December 04, 2009, 08:53:58 AM »
Ohio man's private football party crashed by deer

(AP) – 3 days ago

LIMA, Ohio — A man in Ohio said he had to do some running of his own while watching football on TV when a deer came crashing in through a window. Jeff Berger said he managed to get out of the way when the animal charged at him Sunday evening inside his fiancee's house in Lima in northwest Ohio. The deer jumped on the living room sofa Berger had been lying on.

The deer, which authorities said appeared to be a doe, had smashed through a patio window making a noise that Berger said led him to fear someone was trying to break in to kill him and fiancee Marianne Tate. Neither was injured.

Police officers arrived and chased the deer from behind the couch and out the front door. It was last seen going into nearby woods.

Information from: The Lima News, http://www.limanews.com

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gMxxidKCYbI6xUSdVqk1uUfN78LgD9CA3HB01
Mike

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" - Frank Loesser

Offline Zeeks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Ohio man's private football party crashed by deer
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 03:32:01 PM »
Some people have all the luck.   I have been freezing my boys off, walking miles, climbing up & down hollows, driving 3 hours, and still didn't get a deer.  And this guy gets one to come into his house.  In the same surroundings as I.  what in the world.. 
LOL  Maybe I'll just keep the shotgun loaded in case 1 happens to drop on over after work.

Offline Skunk

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Ohio man's private football party crashed by deer
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 04:35:32 PM »
Some people have all the luck.   I have been freezing my boys off, walking miles, climbing up & down hollows, driving 3 hours, and still didn't get a deer.  And this guy gets one to come into his house.  In the same surroundings as I.  what in the world.. 
LOL  Maybe I'll just keep the shotgun loaded in case 1 happens to drop on over after work.

;D
Mike

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" - Frank Loesser