Author Topic: GBO Upgrade  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Terry C.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • I see what you did there...
Re: GBO Upgrade
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2009, 07:16:29 AM »
In for $10.

Offline gulfcoastblackpowder

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2009, 08:07:58 AM »
I'll have to wait for my money to transfer from my bank to Paypal (I don't like to pay Paypal fees, and don't think anyone else should either), but it'll be sent in a few days.  Mind you...it's not much, but every little bit helps...

BTW, I'm a bit Scottish, Welch and Irish (with a little Maltese thrown in for confusion)...anybody got a sheep?  I know, that was baaaa...d. ;D

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2009, 09:06:20 AM »
gulfcoastblackpowder,

You can send it directly to Graybeard at the address that quickdtoo posted. That's why I sent a check by land; I refuse to give that outfit with their idiotic anti-gun political stance, one red cent unless it is an unavoidable necessity.
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline carronader

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
  • What? me worry.
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2009, 10:55:24 AM »
Gulf , nobody is perfect..........just don't tell anybody about the welshness.......they weren't all bad......had loads of tin mines........made contribution to Bronze Founding........nope.........can't think of a single thing else.......no I guess that's it.
Scottish by birth and by heart.

Offline RocklockI

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Morko and Me
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2009, 11:16:42 AM »
I'll have to wait for my money to transfer from my bank to Paypal (I don't like to pay Paypal fees, and don't think anyone else should either), but it'll be sent in a few days.  Mind you...it's not much, but every little bit helps...

BTW, I'm a bit Scottish, Welch and Irish (with a little Maltese thrown in for confusion)...anybody got a sheep?  I know, that was baaaa...d. ;D

No that was funny .  :D :D

But whats wrong with owning a sheep ? Dont you have velcro mittens Florida ?  :o

Now that was bad ! ::)
"I've seen too much not to stay in touch , With a world full of love and luck, I got a big suspicion 'bout ammunition I never forget to duck" J.B.

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2009, 12:01:28 PM »
gulfcoastblackpowder,

You can send it directly to Graybeard at the address that quickdtoo posted. That's why I sent a check by land; I refuse to give that outfit with their idiotic anti-gun political stance, one red cent unless it is an unavoidable necessity.
It's ok, since the donation doesn't need to be on a set timetable.  Paypal doesn't charge anything for transactions with bank accounts or with other Paypal accounts, so you can transfer money to and from your bank and to and from another Paypal account holder without fees (keeping all my red pennies going to the intended recipient instead of to them as processing fees).  If the recipient also withdraws the donation in the form of a transfer to their bank account, they don't make a thing, and in fact, they're exploited.  I don't mind exploiting a company that I don't agree with.  I've done it a lot to credit card companys.  I've gotten orders of magnitude in gift cards from credit cards more than the piddly sum I've ever paid in interest. ;)

Unfortunately, its hard to find mittens in Florida of any sort.  Perhaps I can find a stuffed animal sheep to keep me company instead...  (I see your sheep joke and raise you one!) ;D

Offline RocklockI

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Morko and Me
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2009, 01:22:44 PM »
 ;) :D ;D
"I've seen too much not to stay in touch , With a world full of love and luck, I got a big suspicion 'bout ammunition I never forget to duck" J.B.

Offline ms

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2009, 01:29:38 PM »
I gave 10.  ;)

Offline Cpt Ed

• GBO Supporter
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2009, 03:08:07 AM »

Matt,

You can count me in for $25.00, on its way by snail mail.

Cpt Ed
Always think safety...be a More Complete Cannoneer.

"I HATE SMALL TOWNS BECAUSE ONCE YOU'VE SEEN THE CANNON IN THE PARK, THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DO."

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2009, 12:51:27 PM »
My donation just went through.  Hopefully it will contribute to many more years of this great forum.

Offline Articifer Tom

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2009, 03:11:36 PM »
  I just shot you 10 . Thanks for all you do!

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2009, 04:16:18 PM »
hey guys, just look at your day count on the timer and send in a buck a day , Real cheap for entertainment and information.Just a suggestion.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline dynomike1x1

• Avid Poster
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2009, 09:39:16 AM »
 I just sent my 5.
There are very few probablms that can't be solved with explosives.
2/115FA

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2009, 11:27:01 AM »
Thanks guys. Matt seems to be a little behind on updating folks' status this week.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!