Author Topic: Are there any Patterson C&B replicas being Made?  (Read 562 times)

Offline Reverend Recoil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Are there any Patterson C&B replicas being Made?
« on: January 20, 2010, 06:32:23 AM »
Are there any Patterson C&B replicas being Made?

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
Re: Are there any Patterson C&B replicas being Made?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 07:19:14 AM »
Yes,
I remember Cabela's having.  I can not remember the name of the company that makes guns for Cabela's but they may still have them.  Cabela's no longer has them.
I aslo looked on Uberti's site and could not find anything there.
You may have to look for a used repro on line or a request here.

Offline bedbugbilly

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 10:25:16 AM »
Dixie Gun Works lists a "Texas Patterson" - $535.00  on their website.  I have no idea who manufacturers it.  You might give them a call and see what they have - you never know what they'll have laying around.  Once in a while you'll see one on some of the gun auction sites as well.
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single one on my right hip is good enough for me.  Besides, I'm probably only half as good as he was anyway . . . . now . . . how do I load this confounded contraption?

Hiram's Rangers - Badge #63

Offline .50cal

• Trade Count: (12)
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 05:33:04 PM »
Are you looking to buy one? PM me if so.

Offline Fingers McGee

• Avid Poster
    • Central Ozarks Western Shooters
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 06:20:57 PM »
Dixies Paterson is made by Pietta.  Uberti stopped making them in 2008 & Pietta doesnt list them anymore.  They show up from time to time on the auction sites.  Rock Island Auctions has four or five of them listed in the February auction; but they're part of lots of 3 or more pistols.  I picked up a real nice charcoal blued Uberti with loading lever last year from Rock Island.  It was part of a lot that included a pair of 51 Navies.  Sold the Navies & kept the Paterson.  Ended up with a NIB Paterson for under $300.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee
Man of many Colt's and alter ego of Diabolical Ken
SASS Regulator 28654-L-TG, Rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire
Pistoleer/Frontiersman, Founding Member - Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Member - Southern Missouri Rangers; Moniteau Creek River Raiders, The Ozark's Posse, Butterfield Trail Cowboys
NRA Endowment Life: NMLRA, GOA; CCRKBA; SAF; SV-115; STORM 327, LASOOS 144, SBSS735

"Cynic:  A blackguard whose faulty vision sees thing as they are, not as they should be."  Ambrose Bierce