Author Topic: Beartooth  (Read 655 times)

Offline Mike in Virginia

• Trade Count: (0)
Beartooth
« on: January 18, 2010, 06:25:13 AM »
Anyone ever had a problem with delayed shipping from Beartooth Bullets.  I ordered on 12-27-09, still don't have it. They won't answer email or phone. The order was simple, stuff you'd think they have in stock: 405 grn. and 325 grn. LFN GC.  One box each. From what I've read here, they make top of the line bullets.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: Beartooth
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 06:35:11 AM »
Yes, they'll get em out to you, but sometimes it takes 2-3 months, they usually answer emails tho.....eventually.  :-\

There's a list of cast bullet mfrs in the Cast Bullet forum here, you might consider an alternative if you're in a hurry, Montana Bullet seems to be well recommended, I've bought lots of bullets from Mt Baldy and Western, never had a problem with either.

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Mike in Virginia

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 09:42:29 AM »
Thanks again, Tim.

Offline GrampaMike

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 04:51:15 AM »
Mike in Virginia:  I use Beartooth all the time.  Yes, sometimes it takes a loooong time to get them.  I don't think they keep anything in stock, think they wait till they get a order then make them.  I suspect that this not a full time job for whoever makes them. Or maybe they are just backed up on orders, I hope this is the case.  Anyway I love their products, I measure and weigh each bullet and they are the most consistant of all I have tried.  The other "Mike in Virginia".
Grampa Mike
U.S. Army Retired

"Say what you mean, mean what you say"
Father of 2 GREAT sons, and 9 grandchildren.