Author Topic: Any Handis in Tallahassee?  (Read 374 times)

Offline Dinny

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (268)
  • "Medics Save"
Any Handis in Tallahassee?
« on: January 28, 2010, 01:55:35 PM »
Hello everyone,
  I'm temporarily working in Tallahassee, FL right now and am wondering if there are any Handiaholics or good gunshops here.  Shoot me an email and maybe I'll get a chance to look around for some "Candy Shops". ;)

adam.dines@ustranscom.mil

Thanks, Dinny
Handi Family: 357 Max, 45 LC, 45-70, 300 BLK, 50 cal Huntsman, and 348 Win.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may have peace"
Thomas Paine

Offline Dinny

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (268)
  • "Medics Save"
Re: Any Handis in Tallahassee?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 10:09:29 AM »
I made it to the largest gunshop in town and it did have Handis.  But........they were high-priced and I found several things about the shop that I didn't like. The ammo shelves were disorganized and the rows were way too close together. I had to kneel down to look at the items on the bottom shelf because I couldn't step back far enough to see. Also, they have a rotary gun rack right in the middle of the main aisle. It was full of rifles that all had the same scratches on the barrel. Turns out they have magnets in the upper cradles to hold the rifles in place. They don't replace the felt padding and all the barrels were scratched by the exposed magnets.  :( Too bad too, the rifles were all new Sako A7s.  :o

I'm coming home tomorrow. :) Will get everything sent out to everyone that's due.

Thanks, Dinny
Handi Family: 357 Max, 45 LC, 45-70, 300 BLK, 50 cal Huntsman, and 348 Win.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may have peace"
Thomas Paine