Author Topic: Vortex SPARC Red Dot is now available  (Read 517 times)

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • Camera Land
Vortex SPARC Red Dot is now available
« on: March 15, 2010, 06:38:09 AM »
The Vortex SPARC Red Dot is now available.

Please feel free to call with any questions.

Here some info on it:

Vortex SPARC Red Dot Part# SPRC

It takes a SPARC to light a fire. The new, compact, daylight-bright SPARC (Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat) is packed with performance features and lends itself to a wide variety of firearm platforms—including AR15s, shotguns, and pistols. The modular three-piece base offers four separate mounting heights for user- and weapon-specific customization. Digital rear-facing and side controls for power on/off, dot brightness and night vision mode. Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum body. Threaded to accept accessory ARD. Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof. Includes 2x doubler and two CR 2354 batteries. Get on target fast with the SPARC.

Optical Features:
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.

Construction Features:
One-Piece Tube - Maximizes strength and waterproofness.
Adjustable Dot Intensity - Provides ten variable illumination settings to increase or decrease dot brightness according to viewing conditions.
Night Vision Mode - Sets the brightness to the lowest possible level—will work best with most night vision devices.
Unlimited Eye Relief - Non-critical eye relief provides maximum mounting options.
Parallax Free - Allows for rapid shooting with both eyes open, without concern for parallax shooting error. Parallax free beyond 50 yards; one-inch error closer than 50 yards.
2x Magnifier - Screw-in doubler provides extra magnification for longer distance shooting.
Battery Life - 6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life in normal mode of operation: 120 hours (maximum brightness), 3400 hours (minimum brightness). Typical battery life in night vision mode: 4200 hours (maximum brightness), 4600 hours (minimum brightness).
Risers and Shims - Combine in various ways to mount the SPARC at four different heights.
Waterproof - Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
Fogproof - Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
Operating Temperature - Rated from -40 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.

Specifications
Magnification: 1 x
Eye Relief: Unlimited
Dot Size: 2 MOA
Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA / Click; 45 MOA / Rotation
Max Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment: 90 MOA
Parallax Setting: Parallax free past 50 yards
Length: 3 inches
Weight: 5.2 ounces
Our pleasure to answer any questions related to Sport Optics, Cameras and Tripods.
Please feel free to reach out to us.
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Vortex SPARC Red Dot is now available
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 02:05:37 AM »
if the auto shut off is defeatable ill buy one.
blue lives matter

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
    • Camera Land
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 08:13:06 AM »
I am sorry, it is not
Our pleasure to answer any questions related to Sport Optics, Cameras and Tripods.
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 10:00:53 AM »
I guess i also would hesitate to buy one. I had questions about mine and have sent them 3 emails now and havent even got a response. Id be nervous if i bought one and had serious problems with it.
blue lives matter

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
    • Camera Land
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 02:44:56 AM »
Who at Vortex have you e-mailed that has not replied to you?
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000