Author Topic: More renting fun  (Read 408 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
More renting fun
« on: April 15, 2010, 11:51:05 AM »
well i went on the bus to knights gun range to rent some guns. The bus stop right infront of the place so no walk. The first gun up was a 4'' S&W 38, i must be a wheel gun man cuase i shot the best with it. it was 35+21$ for ammo and i likd it. I next got a Vector Arms AK-47 it was 7+10.99 for ammo. The gun had feeding probelms and jam alot. I like the AK with the wood stocks cuase there seem to be better and look better.

i than got a glock 26 cuase i have never shot one before. The guns is small but it was easy in my hands to hold and shoot. I could not get a head shot with it but center mass was easy at 10-20 yards.  Over all i like going there but they removed some of the more fun guns for rent. Oh, i shot a 12ga win with 3'' deer rounds and i guess i can take it.  I have a heart problem so i never really shot a 12ga, i had one but had a REALLY thick pad on it.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends