Author Topic: NEW LBT EMAIL ADDRESS  (Read 916 times)

Offline Veral

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Lead Bullet Technology
NEW LBT EMAIL ADDRESS
« on: April 20, 2010, 06:58:35 PM »
  Sorry guys, but our email server closed their doors without warning and I thought it was for updating equipment so didn't find another server till I was sure.  So, our old email address hasn't worked for over a week and is forever dead. 

Our new email address is      LBTisAccuracy@localnet.com

Please save it and our phone number along side, just in case.  Our phone # is 1 208 267 3588 and we are on pacific time.  Evenings are the best time to call.  This is home so saturday calls are fine, but please let this old man rest on Sunday.  Leave a message if one of us doesn't answer and best pacific time zone time to call you back. I'll return all calls if we can understand the phone number.  Speak it slow and clear as they are often unintelligible.  Veral
Veral Smith

Offline saddlebum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "I ain't never been killed in my life."
Re: NEW LBT EMAIL ADDRESS
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 07:34:46 PM »
Thanks Veral!!  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 04:42:46 AM »
Veral did you get the invoice I sent for your advertising at the old address or do you need me to send another to the new address?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Veral

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Lead Bullet Technology
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 07:24:47 PM »
  I got your email invoice through the new server, Bill

When the previous server closed it's doors, without notice, they continued to take incoming mail for a few days, but we couldn't access it.  Therefore, with many people who wrote during the early down time, and thought their message went through, the messages were lost. 

If any of you wrote to the imbris server address, and didn't receive an answer back, please email again with the new address given above.
Veral Smith