Author Topic: The More Complete Cannoneer back in print!  (Read 416 times)

Offline KABAR2

• Trade Count: (1)
The More Complete Cannoneer back in print!
« on: May 02, 2010, 06:17:51 PM »
This was brought up in another thread but as long as some people have waited for it

it deserves it's own thread, the Loomis Battery has it for 22.00 with proceeds going to

the battery,  http://www.museumandcollector.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=58

Dixie Gun Works is also stocking it for the same price.

As Stated below false AlArM ....... not available... sorry...
Mr president I do not cling to either my gun or my Bible.... my gun is holstered on my side so I may carry my Bible and quote from it!

Sed tamen sal petrae LURO VOPO CAN UTRIET sulphuris; et sic facies tonituum et coruscationem si scias artficium

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Re: The More Complete Cannoneer back in print!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 06:29:04 PM »
This was brought up in another thread but as long as some people have waited for it

it deserves it's own thread, the Loomis Battery has it for 22.00 with proceeds going to

the battery,  http://www.museumandcollector.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=58

Dixie Gun Works is also stocking it for the same price.

Sorry read again!!

The More Complete Cannoneer is sold out. You may be able to get copies from some specialty book dealers on-line.  Museum and Collector Specialties has an expanded Fourth edition planned for Summer 2010 that will be vailable from this site postage paid.  We now offer the option of online PayPal / Credit Card payment via email invoicing. 

Th Loomis Battery Essy is what costs $22.

Dixie has been sold out for years!!!

Offline Cannoneer

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 06:49:48 PM »
Besides which, I've personally been waiting for the new updated edition that Mr. Switlik will hopefully be coming out with this year (I dream of this new publication becoming available ;)).
RIP John. While on vacation July 4th 2013 in northern Wisconsin, he was ATVing with family and pulled ahead of everyone and took off at break-neck speed without a helmet. He lost control.....hit a tree....and the tree won.  He died instantly.

The one thing that you can almost always rely on research leading to, is more research.

Offline KABAR2

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 07:36:37 PM »
:-[  Ooops...... I shouldn't read things half an hour after taking ambien When I clicked on the Dixie site on the other thread it looked like they had it,
I just clicked add to cart and it's out like you say...... and I didn't read the fine print on Loomis battery site.......... DD if you want to delete this thread by all means......

::) I go to bed now ..........
Mr president I do not cling to either my gun or my Bible.... my gun is holstered on my side so I may carry my Bible and quote from it!

Sed tamen sal petrae LURO VOPO CAN UTRIET sulphuris; et sic facies tonituum et coruscationem si scias artficium

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 07:40:06 PM »
No way, will I delete this thread.  I save this stuff  for later when you catch me in a uh-oh...I can remeind you!!!   ;D

Offline KABAR2

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 04:01:45 AM »
;D  Thanks DD your a gentleman and a Scholar.........

As Allen walks off hanging his head in shame..........  :-[