Author Topic: Advice needed from people who have fired golf ball size steel balls  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Spuddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor

Offline GGaskill

• Trade Count: (2)
The gun was loaded while you were setting up the camera??
GG
“If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart; if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no brain.”
--Winston Churchill

Offline Spuddy

• Contributor
The gun was loaded while you were setting up the camera??

Yes I know I had a remote. Still not too bright.

Offline little seacoast

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular
  • Let them get just a little closer...
I can't seem to find the two new videos.
America has no native criminal class except Congress.   Sam Clemens

Offline Spuddy

• Contributor

Offline brokenpole

• GBO Supporter
  • Avid Poster
Hey Gary,
here is a better picture of what could have been mistaken as a water heater.  The bottle was there befor I got there.

Now look here.  I have no issue with shooting up the house.  I have no issue with shooting up that refrigerator.  But that bottle of Wild Turkey  :o I am sorry but that is just wrong.

I am sure that bottle of WT never hurt a sole. ;D

Offline Terry C.

• I see what you did there...
Hey Gary,
here is a better picture of what could have been mistaken as a water heater.  The bottle was there befor I got there.

Now look here.  I have no issue with shooting up the house.  I have no issue with shooting up that refrigerator.  But that bottle of Wild Turkey  :o I am sorry but that is just wrong.

I am sure that bottle of WT never hurt a sole. ;D

vs.

Arm them both with cannons and we'll see!

My money is on the turkey, hard for the sole to keep his powder dry...

:) :D ;D

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Wait for it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Dcrp_iXaM

28 seconds in the ball comes through the wall. If you listen you hear the ball bounce around the room.  If you stop and start the video, you will see the ball bounce back and hit the front wall.

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club

Click on the picture above to start video.

The ball came through the wall on a downward path. The ball is the white dot, low and left of the exit hole in the wall in the first frame and the white dot lower and left next to the wall seam in the second frame.

The ball must have hit low, probably on the floor then bounced up to the wall and up and off the ceiling and back down into the entry wall by the window and back down low. The ball is the streak to the left of the window.  The first streak is coming down from the ceiling, the second frame shows a change in direction as it bounces down off the wall.

The ball then rolled back across the floor towards what look like phone books by the foot of the recliner and buried it self in the phone books. Look close at the bottom of the frame you can see the ball.  In the video you can see the pages flip up when the ball hits them. Did you find that ball Spuddy?

In the video you can hear the ball bounce around the room.  If you watch the video and look at the pictures you see what I am referring to.

Offline Spuddy

• Contributor
I have the ball. ;D