Author Topic: was this a good deal  (Read 491 times)

Offline jamaldog87

• Trade Count: (0)
was this a good deal
« on: May 24, 2010, 10:30:12 AM »
well i just came back form  alabama did not get any hunting. I was at the good will shopping and i got a(new with bass pro tag still on it) Rem upland hunting vest for 5$ and i found a leupold VX-II scope in 2-7x for 49$ that was in a nikon box for a 3.5-10x and has no scope covers on it. it  very clean and good looking, also came with Weaver rings.

Well was the scope a good buy and what kind of hunting could i use it for and what kind of scope covers should i get Bikini Scope Covers or  flip-up covers ? right now i use only airguns for hunting. Also what uses can a use a upland vest for? i got it to use as a kind of fishing/tactical vest.
Most Interesting Man in the World: I Don’t Always Watch Shows for Little Girls, but when I Do, I prefer My Little pony . stay magic my friends

Offline Dogshooter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • NRA Life Member
Re: was this a good deal
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 01:37:30 PM »
A Leupold scope that was forced into a Nikon box?????  The scope will probably never recover. I'd give you your money back and pay for all future therapy costs needed to help that Leupold to recover from the insult and live up to it's true potential.  ;)
Perception is everything. For instance, a crowded elevator smells different to a midget.