Author Topic: Kahr Fiber Optic Front Sight CW models  (Read 1083 times)

Offline tfranklin7

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (163)
  • Contributor
Kahr Fiber Optic Front Sight CW models
« on: May 05, 2010, 07:48:35 AM »
Anyone tried the fiber optic front replacement sight? The are easy to install and are great for older eyes...I have them on my CW9 and E9 . TF
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Don A

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Kahr Fiber Optic Front Sight CW models
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 07:42:15 PM »
I have a CW 45 and it shoots anything I put in it, reloads or factory it is very accurate and dependable,  where do I get a fiber optic sight for it and will it stay in after installation, I had a colt combat commander awhile back and someone put a taller sight on it and it would come out after a few rounds were shot in it, bought a staking tool and installed another sight and it came out also, finally had a machinest cut a dove tail in it and solved the problem but it was not a cheap fix, kind of burned me out on staked frount sights, but I might try one again on my Kahr, thanks Don A. Oklahoma

Offline Scibaer

• Central Michigan, USA, Earth
  • Trade Count: (25)
  • FATE FAVORS THE WISE
Re: Kahr Fiber Optic Front Sight CW models
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 02:27:19 AM »
don, i just reread your post and saw a question in there..
  fiber optics are available at the kahr shop on thier site.
 kahr offers williams firesights, trijicon and tritium or meprolight and for the .45's they offer crimson trace ...
 you can see what they offer here... http://www.kahrshop.com/ , click on sights  at the accessories link