Author Topic: Revolution II  (Read 829 times)

Offline ourway77

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (134)
Revolution II
« on: July 01, 2010, 02:15:14 AM »
Went thru the all the posts and replies not one post on the revolution II. Any one shooting one? I have one I got dirt cheap. I sent the trigger back for the recall it was returned to me within a week. I think it is a well made firearm, any one agree or diagree? I shot mine and except for the trigger that is not adjustable it shoots like all the other Knights I have owned. I would like your take on this Knight if you own one. Lou
It is better to trust the Lord, than put your confidence in man
If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be one nation gone under.

Offline Graycg

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (74)
Re: Revolution II
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 07:29:37 AM »
I think a very good rifle with some good and less desireable points: very heavy, easy to shoot, heavy to carry, very accurate, pain in the butt to get the inside of the reciever cleaned out.

regards,
 Graycg
"Secretly you want me on that wall; you need me on that wall"  
 Colonel Nathan Jessup

Offline ourway77

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (134)
Re: Revolution II
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 06:25:57 AM »
I had no trouble cleaning the RevolutionII, Yes heavy but doesn't matter if still hunting.  It's a very good shooter with BH-209 with 250 grain bullet Sub base, and  MMP Sabot 90 grains of powder. trigger has creep but once you get use to it it's not back breaks clean after the creep. I traded it for a t-bolt Knight SS that I will give to my son. Lou
It is better to trust the Lord, than put your confidence in man
If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be one nation gone under.