Author Topic: Crossfire 12ga/223 combination gun manual ?, "quirks"?  (Read 719 times)

Offline hansg/Ups

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Crossfire 12ga/223 combination gun manual ?, "quirks"?
« on: June 20, 2010, 10:45:03 AM »
Anyone know of a source for an owner's manual [original or photocopy] for the Crossfire combination[pump] gun call.12ga/223 ?
Any "quirks" to this firearm ?
Thanks for the help.

Offline simplicity

• A Real Regular
Re: Crossfire 12ga/223 combination gun manual ?, "quirks"?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 03:08:59 AM »
I don't know of any quirks but I did work at the factory where they were built. General dynamics aka saco defense in maine. I know that the crossfire company didn't pey the bill so we ended up putting about 140 or so rifle in a press and crushing them (we weren't allowed to buy them) there are quite a few floating around here in maine but far as I know only about 800-1000 ever sold where they went couldn't tell you. The other thing I know is the majority of them never worked correctly as far as the malfunction i couldn't tell you just going by what was told to me by my manager. The one thing I do know is any of them out in circulation will pull a decent penny. I've seen them go for 1100-1700.

Offline hansg/Ups

• Avid Poster
Re: Crossfire 12ga/223 combination gun manual ?, "quirks"?
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 10:51:56 AM »
Thanks for the information.I'm still looking for an owner's manual,so I can dis-assemble it,as well as finding additional choke tubes.