Author Topic: Looking for land owners who need a hunter to reduce wild boar numbers.  (Read 587 times)

Offline JHT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Hi.  I reside near Seattle, WA and would be willing to travel to most any State that has land owners NEEDING to reduce significant numbers of wild boar and other pesky types from their property.  Be able to provide me with some insight into your problems, including the severity, and I may be able to cull some undesirable pests for you.  Please be able to refer me to a clean, inexspensive motel/hotel in the general area of where I will be spending my hunting hours.  If the problem is an ongoing one I would most likely be able to make several trips to your site over the upcoming years.

I do not expect any payment for having fun of this nature, although an occasional meal or a few gallons of gas would be much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Jay
"Things will get done little by small."  ---  Joseph J. Venturo Sr.  ---  Joseph was my father-in-law, while he was not a formally educated man he certainly and without doubt was a very smart man, and a man who loved his children.