Author Topic: Sight question ?  (Read 284 times)

Offline rivermudcat

• Trade Count: (0)
Sight question ?
« on: July 15, 2010, 03:53:39 PM »
I currently have a sb1 in 357 that is just scope mount great gun where i hunt since i rarely use it past 50 yards , I also have a 270 sb2 that is also scoped . My question is that when i was looking at the H&R website i couldn't find what barell's came with iron sights through the exchange program ? I am really looking to buy an extra 357 , or 44 mag barrel that has iron sight's  to leave in my truck rifle to my use when my wheel guns just don't have that thump. I would leave the scoped rifle behind the seat but the vibration is so bad dwon dirt roads.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: Sight question ?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 03:59:30 PM »
Welcome! Neither the 357 or 44 mag accessory barrels come with sights, those barrels that come with sights are marked below the barrels on the list. Your only option is buy a used barrel in the H&R Classifieds, or order one of the Talo rifles that come with sights, or have sights put on it by your gunsmith.

Tim

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/default.aspx?pg=list&mfg=Harrington+%26+Richardson&mdlno=Handi-Rifle+Trapper+TALO+Special+Edition
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline gunther66

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 05:04:30 PM »
Tim
Just one more time.What are the correct sights for the 357? G66
"There is nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse"  Ronald Regan

NRA Life Member since '72

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 06:13:18 PM »
Mine came with a Williams WGOS rear and .560" front blade as best as I can measure it.

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain