Author Topic: Accura. from the Sportsmans Guide came to day  (Read 903 times)

Offline lonewolf5348

• Trade Count: (38)
Accura. from the Sportsmans Guide came to day
« on: December 04, 2010, 02:22:51 AM »
I give it a thumbs up on the Accura. from the Sportsmans Guide
Rifle came to day black@white stripe thumb-hole set up ,berger barrel stainless wow should be a tack driver stock feel excellent high comb.I am going to throw on a 6x straight power scope will test fire it next week.
The optima I have with the longer berger barrel will tack drive about anything you throw dow the bore let see how the shorter barrel like the same loads.
I find triple 777 3f and a 325 Gr buffalo ssb sabot will tack drive them in the same hole easy to load.I like the Remington 44 cal 275 Gr with the green sabot but it seem that bullet it a pain to load easy on a clean bore but after that it is ruff to get down the barre..I can say it make a hole the size of a half dollar on exit side of a deer so we use it as the main bullet with 2 pellet 100 gr. of powder

Offline Vic49

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (30)
  • Contributor
Re: Accura. from the Sportsmans Guide came to day
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 02:46:34 AM »
My Accura w/Bergara barrel likes 90grs. BH209 and  240gr Deadcenters.
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Thomas Jefferson
Handi rifles
Knight, T/C and CVA Muzzleloaders
Bowtech and Diamond bows

Offline gman57

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 10:28:50 AM »
My Accura likes 100 gr. BH with a 250 gr Speer Deep Curl  shoots great with this combo..

Offline bambambam

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 10:32:00 AM »
Mine likes 100grains of Pryodex and a 230 xtc hollow point,glad it likes the cheap sabots.

Offline OldAlaskan

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 03:46:23 PM »
Absolutely love mine.... I hope you have as much fun!

Offline jomiri469

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 05:47:00 AM »
Moved up last year from the Kodiak Pro, which I had good success with, to the Accura and, surprisingly, it's like moving up to Cadillac from Chevrolet. Improved fit and finish, handling and accuracy, and ease of cleaning. Just about any bullet/powder combo that I tried was acceptable but the absolute best is the Harvester 250 gr Saber Tooth over 90 gr of Triple Seven powder and a Winchester 209 primer. With the Bushnell Dusk and Dawn 2.5x7x36 scope, I have less than $350 invested.Took a nice fat doe this year at 85 yards. Could not be more pleased with this gun especially when compared to my buddy's Triumph at $200 more than the Accura. Anyone in the market for an in-line, break open who doesn't check out the Accura has money to burn.