Author Topic: Holster ecomendations for a PF9?  (Read 714 times)

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
Holster ecomendations for a PF9?
« on: September 18, 2010, 03:57:27 PM »
  I just picked up the little single stack 9mm from KelTec.  Any recommendations for holsters or mode of carry?

I generally use an in the pocket holster for little pocket guns.  I do, however, try to keep my eyes and ears open for good advice wherever I may find it.  Just because I have favored the in the pocket doesn't mean I don't want to hear what others know.

Thanks for any advice.

Offline rockbilly

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Holster ecomendations for a PF9?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 01:07:09 AM »
I have tried both the "in-the-pocket" aand a insde the waist belt clip, both work well, however, the belt clip does seem to interfer with movement when worn where I can reach it, I'd say stick with the pocket carry.............

Offline jhm

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 06:04:13 AM »
     I just got myself a pf-9 this week and it fits my don humn holster I have for the kel-tec p-11.   HTH   Jim

Offline williamlayton

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 06:22:30 AM »
A good belt and inside the waist.
Don't need no steekin scabbard.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline ChrisG19

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 01:00:19 PM »
Try http://jsholsters.com/ for both pocket holsters and kydex belt holsters.  I have one of each and am very satisfied.  Lifetime guarantee.  Mode of carry depends on what I'm wearing.  Jeans and t-shirt - Glock 19 in IWB or OWB.  Shirt tucked - P32 in the pocket holster.

I just picked up the little single stack 9mm from KelTec.  Any recommendations for holsters or mode of carry?

I generally use an in the pocket holster for little pocket guns.  I do, however, try to keep my eyes and ears open for good advice wherever I may find it.  Just because I have favored the in the pocket doesn't mean I don't want to hear what others know.

Thanks for any advice.