Author Topic: Good Experience with Midsouth Shooters with Reloading Supply Shipping Problem  (Read 333 times)

Offline PowPow

• Trade Count: (16)
I've been ordering from them for a while because of reasonable prices and quick delivery. No bumps in the road until now.
I ordered a lot of stuff on this order, mostly bullets, powder and primers, trying to get a lifetime supply (yeah, right!) of haz mat stuff in one haz mat fee.
The order included 1lb of H4350 and 8 lb of H380 sealed in a carboard box in a larger box with the other stuff.
The top and the seal of the H4350 popped open in shipment and spilled in the boxes, and went everywhere when I opened it.
I recovered about 12 oz of the lb, but the batch I planned to make required 13.5 oz.
Sent an e-mail to MSS Customer Service, explaining my circumstance, not expecting much for a concealed damage claim.

3 days later, I received a replacement lb of H4350 from Midsouth Shooter Supply.

I am please with their service, and when this lifetime supply of reloading stuff is used up in a few months, I will order from them again.
The difference between people who do stuff and people who don't do stuff is that the people who do stuff do stuff.