Author Topic: Went Handi shoppin today  (Read 555 times)

Offline Rustyinfla

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
Went Handi shoppin today
« on: December 16, 2010, 09:10:25 AM »

I found a shop today that was flush with Handi's... until I got there that is. I reduced their inventory a bit. In case anyone is interested I left them with a 16 gauge, just because I'm not interested in that size. If someone wants to PM me I can supply contact information and he said he would ship to an FFL, Sorry I didn't get ser. # prefixes on the 16. The asking price is $100.
  Mine are both 20's one with a schnable fore end, the other is a pre transfer bar.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tuff

Offline gcrank1

• Trade Count: (24)
Re: Went Handi shoppin today
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 11:46:38 AM »
Gee, Im suprised you have no hits on the 16; I know someone was recently posting about them and 'missed' one.
Maybe change the topic to 'found a 16'?
Good find; I like my 20s too.
Eve my wife is talking about maybe turkey again since she found out I have 20 Pardner (she hated the 12 Topper).
"Halt while I adjust my accoutrements!"
      ><   ->
We are only temporary caretakers of the past heading toward an uncertain future
22Mag UV / 22LR  Sportster
357Mag Schuetzen Special
45-70  SS Ultra Hunter with UV cin.lam. wood
12ga. 'Ol' Ugly OverKill', Buck barrel c/w  SpeedStock  and swap 28" x Full bird barrel, 1974

Offline Rustyinfla

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
Re: Went Handi shoppin today
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »

GC,

I had a few people send me PM's wanting to know the name of the place that had it. I didn't post any infor online as I didn't want to run afoul of any classified rules. I have no personal interest in this, I was just thinking that if someone was looking for a 16, this might help them out.
   I was talking with the guy that owns the shop and he was saying exactly what I've been thinking. I can't believe I let myself get knocked around by those 12 gauges all those years when a 20 will really do just as well. 
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tuff