Author Topic: looking for partner in arizona phoenix area  (Read 557 times)

Offline montanahunter2009

• Trade Count: (0)
looking for partner in arizona phoenix area
« on: January 20, 2011, 06:41:49 AM »
greetings,
my name is steve.  I  recently moved to phoenix from Montana.  I moved for health reasons.  I have copd and a neurological disorder.  so I have some limitations.  before this came about I was in extremely good physical condition.  I worked as a cowboy and a logger, so I  am still in reasonable good shape.  I am an experienced hunter, (no experience hunting in desert climates though) some tracking skills, good mechanical skills,  survival skills, (again, no actual desert survival) horsemanship.  I build custom black powder rifles; a trade handed down from my ancestors.  my ancestors were Bacons, who litterally came over on the mayflower.  they became gun builders in the southern mountains, part of the first settlers through the cumberland gap. I have a college degree, a high IQ, but am blue collar at heart; a country boy through and through.  I am honest and trustworthy. a truely loyal friend and good companion.  I don't find humor in the discomfort of others, and don't try to make myself look good at the expense of others. I willingly share my knowledge with others and am a willing student for those who arte willing to teach what they know.  I am open minded, i don't drink, smoke or use drugs (you be the same) a rare drink I don't mind but I won't go into the field with anyone using alcohol.  my uncle died making that mistake. 
so is anyone out there male or female who is interested in getting to know one another with the goal of sharing outdoor experiences???