Author Topic: Win. 1894-Pre 64, .32 Win. Special, 1958 model, value, anyone here shoot them?  (Read 1273 times)

Offline koger

• Trade Count: (23)
  • Avid Poster
Hey guys, just traded for a 1958, 94, 32. special in great shape for its age. Blue is %95, two small scratches where somone has tightened up screws and drug screw driver tip out and made a small hair scratch. Rest of barrel, reciever, tube, lever is perfect. Gun was supposed to have about 50 rounds thru it total, looks it too. No brass on loading gate, on bolt face, bore is pristine, muzzle is also. Has all screws, sight hood, original finiish on stock. Only thing wrong wit the wood is the forearm has a small 1 inch long, by 1/4 inch dent, looks like it has been dropped, finish is still intact. This is the tightest 94 I have ever seen, lever locks up like a bank vault, ant the lifter makes a loud, hard click when the lever is worked, tight as a wedge. I felt like it should be worth $600-650. All feedback welcome.

Offline Bighorn75

• Trade Count: (0)
My local gun shop has one made in 1938 of the same caliber in pretty good condition for its age.  They're asking 850.00 for it.

Offline Wyo. Coyote Hunter

• Trade Count: (0)
 :D I don't keep on on values, but you have a nice old rifle..about the time that one was made, I started hunting with my Dad's 32 spl..carbine...like yours it probably hasn't shot much over 50 rounds...but I have taken whitetailed deer, antelope, and mt. lion with it...30 years later I bought a .30-30 from one of my Dad's neighbors that is a companion to the 32...both nice old rifles, but not as flawless as yours..so far I have only shot antelope with the .30....I still have several boxes of factory ammo for Dad's old rifle..maybe loading dies...I don't shoot either of these often, but they are quite suitable for the hunting for which they were designed...mine never got much use, because shortly after I got it, my grandfather gave me his Winchester .30-06....for 10 years or so it was my main big game rifle...it is still fun to take the 30 or 32 out once in a while for a hunt...both are good shooters..congradulations..you have a fine old gun...