Author Topic: Palin top aide payed by Soros  (Read 3884 times)

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Palin top aide payed by Soros
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 10:45:39 AM »
  TM;
  The above post seems to be much like many of your posts...completely "made up" !

Lighten up...its a joke!....maybe....although who knows the lengths that the Puppet Master may go to!

Its political humor...got any?  But it may be hard to refudiate the humor and connections....even for you. Enjoy

..TM7

Some folks just don't have a sense of humor TM ;D

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 12:41:35 PM »
::)  Quite telling.

Yeah.  I'll bet you $10 if Palin gets placed in the office of Prez (another Manchurian candidate?)....dual citizen, foreign lobbyist, and Soros contract employee...Mr. Randy Scheunemann, will be placed high in her office as a security and foreign policy advisor just like a Kissinger or a Brezinski. [BTW, Scheunemann only need report incomes derived from Soros as originated in the USA, not foreign...same with Palin and SaraPac]

He is handling all her foreign policy education and exam taking. And that was exactly the plan for Scheunemann if McCain got placed in office. Of course, McCain received millions from Soros. T-Party is a good idea but ain't on the track or trail. Scheunemann is a war party neocon and asap bomb Iran promotion artist.....you want your kids in the military following this guy's guidance?  Besides, official US/gov military policy as outlined by Adm Mullen is to not support and to prevent an isreali pearl harbour attack on Iran...not assist as Palin-Scheunemann propose.

..TM7

I don't think you get what is very telling.  ::)

Like I said before, you were never concerned about a Obama/Soros connection which is a known fact, but you are in a lather about a maybe with Palin. You replied that you had been critical of Obama & did not like Soros. problem with that is even ardent Obama admirers are critical of Obama & some are on this forum once in a while not to appear to be a Progressive/Lib. Being critical of Obama a time or two or not personally liking Soros was not what I was refering to.
So, back to my original point & first post I made here, you are all lathered up here about Palin, but not Obama/Soros. I don't believe you have a single post on that matter, even though it has been discussed alot here & common knowledge now.

However, you are free to show us the post, otherwise it seems a little strange & hypocritical.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010, 07:00:22 AM »
particularly didn't know I was in a conspiracy with myself to cover up a 'progressive' tendacies, or to run cover for Obama and Soros...this has to be among the first time in forum history for somebody being scolded for "not posting something"...
  Yea, that would be comical, scoulding you for not posting something, but no just with humor looking at your new concern with Soros & this maybe, but better late than never!  ;D

No lather for me, just noticed how you were even concerned about her daughter with the dancing with the stars crap & saying the overall dislike of Palin family in general, it's not a big deal to me, but an issue with you from viewing your posts in the past. Me, I like her OK, but more in her current role than President.

I do agree about the Prez. part, she is not my pick for President either. We will just have to see how this plays out, whatever will be will be. If a "real" connection is there I would write her off real quick, but I can wait for the truth to come out, it appears some are foaming at the mouth for this to be true. ::)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 01:06:27 PM »
  Nomosendoro replies to TM7;
No lather for me, just noticed how you were even concerned about her daughter with the dancing with the stars crap & saying the overall dislike of Palin family in general, it's not a big deal to me, but an issue with you from viewing your posts in the past. Me, I like her OK, but more in her current role than President.

I do agree about the Prez. part, she is not my pick for President either. We will just have to see how this plays out, whatever will be will be. If a "real" connection is there I would write her off real quick, but I can wait for the truth to come out, it appears some are foaming at the mouth for this to be true. ::)
[/quote]

Nomo;
     I am having a difficult time with some guys here being so insulting and dismissing of Sarah Palin.  I can understand if someone doesn't think she is presidential material (although better than all the top kicks in the present administration)..that's opinion and understandable.
   ..But the incessant nit-picking is ridiculous.. Her daughter appearing on a dancing show, many teenagers would love to do that, leave her alone.  Funny, how these same detractors of Bristol, her daughter never seem to give credit to her son Trigg, a soldier who served in the battle zone..with his stryker unit !  I always figured most here to be hard-working, hunters & outdoor sportsmen, most patriotic to the core.
   Let's look at the Palins.. Todd has spent years working on the north slope..I have family members who also work there on and off. The attrition rate for those who try it is great, we should admire that guy. Sarah is not only beautiful, she is accomplished..mayor, governor of a state that PAYS it's citizens rather than tax them to death, This Lady hunts with the best of them and fishes the salmon streams. She works Todd's fishing boat in the same basic waters where the "Deadliest Catch" is recorded, then hits the woods and shoulders her .338 to drop a grizzly...
  I'm not asking for a show of hands, but I just bet there are many here who are envious of Todd for having such a beautiful and accomplished wife who can hunt moose, caribou or wolves right by his side..
   Hey; perhaps that's the operative word...ENVIOUS... ;) :D ;D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2010, 01:23:35 PM »
Keep us informed!  ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2010, 10:37:53 PM »
  Tm;
  Since the Palin thing was brought up, I tried to find reason in those who attempt to belittle the Palins in general.  I wasn't speaking to your issue directly, I just figured it to be a good opportunity to point out the apparent duplicity of some who pretend to be conservative, patriotic and gentlemen.

Concerning Scheunemann... He's a professional lobbyist for heaven's sake ! How many do you suppose are on his firm's client list...and just how diverse do you suppose that list is ?  So, of the thousands on the client list soros and Palin are listed among them. !  Whaat ?  
     Law firms also have client lists !  If I hire a lawyer I want him to be good.  He may have defended a drunk driver last week and I loathe drunk driving, but I still want a good lawyer for my issue.

The fact that Soros and Palin and probably thousands of others, use this lobbying firm is likely a moot point. Meanwhile, the many ties that bind Soros to Obama and the entire Democrat administration ...are seemingly being OVERLOOKED by you...Why is that ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2011, 03:19:18 AM »
   TM says;
Palin belittles people all the time, she can really dish it out...she also stretches the truth, or simply is mis-informed.. Politicians do that you know.. . She's a bit of a wiseacre as well. I'm OK with that, but if you can dish it out, than you ought to be able to take it, too. All this homey, wholesome, religious, family imagery is fine. We're not electing a prez, or should I say allowing one to be placed, on the basis of imagery alone .

OK TM, hear this..
     Palin only belittles political rivals, as they all do and such is expected.  Stretch the truth ?....I don't buy that, certainly not in the degree many other politicians in the current administration do.   A bit of a wise acre  ? Yes just a bit, but not so near spitefully cutting as Obama..  Do you recall Obama's retort to McCain when he wanted to suggest something for the ill-advised Obamacare ?  He indicated he didn't want to hear anything from McCain, saying something to the effect, " We had an election..and elections mean something" !   Sadly, it is beginning to look like he is now quite unwilling to accept his own remark about elections meaning something.  Frankly her homey, wholesome,patriotic, Christian family presence is not just "image"....that is her lifestyle and always has been..check the record.   Besides; I will take her lifestyle in preference to the 1960s radical, leftist/Marxist, community activist, parasite lifestyle... anytime
       If you want to see someone who was elected purely on "image", take a look at the present occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.  Hew presented  an image, but the truth is far from that, so his credibility with the people is hanging at about 30%.  I suppose that is about equal to his Kool-Aid sippers..

Offline slim rem 7

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2011, 05:37:00 AM »
is this all settled yet.. if not ,i ll just go finish my oatmeal..now that i can believe in ..its good  :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2011, 05:16:20 AM »
is this all settled yet.. if not ,i ll just go finish my oatmeal..now that i can believe in ..its good  :)

Slim;
      I like to put some raisins or dried cranberries in trhe oatmeal as I cook it...can you dig that ?