Author Topic: Wrong....again  (Read 578 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Wrong....again
« on: January 12, 2011, 03:50:05 PM »
  Wild eyed, frothing at the mouth "progressives".. accusing the right side of inciting this Tucson idiot to commit murder.  We now find out from his closest friends that he didn't listen to news or radio talk shows.  He was much closer to left wing than right..and peeved at politicians who didn't push the liberal agenda HARD ENOUGH !   http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/jared-loughners-friend-says-suspect-did-not-watch-tv-disliked-the-news_b48040 
   If he had any problems, it was illicit drug related...and who are the ones always wanting to legalize drugs..conservatives of liberals ?

From the sheriff in Arizona to all the talking heads on TV and the politicians who tried to hang this killer on the neck of conservatives, I have only one thing to say.  You're all a bunch of DUPNIKS ! ;) :D ;D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
Re: Wrong....again
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 03:59:03 PM »
Shhhhhhhhhh! We were not supposed to find out about this!
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline turk762

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Wrong....again
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 03:49:07 AM »
Thats about it, a lot of people (libs) are backtracking now, saying we shouldnt point fingers. LOL.