Author Topic: new plastic revolvers ?  (Read 7051 times)

Offline rodeo kid

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: new plastic revolvers ?
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2011, 07:53:22 PM »
Well I have both the Ruger LCR(with crimson trace lazer grips) and a S&W bodyguard .38. I am an old fashioned blue steel and wood kind of guy. but have come to like both of these. Last year my wife wanted the LCR for home defense as I started working nights and she wanted to try a lazer. She loves it and shoots very well with it. My only compaint is with my large hands it takes an awkward grip to keep the lazer on, other than that it has a nice light trigger pull and so far no problems. Last week my local pusher got in a S&W bodyguard .38 and I tried it and since the lazer switch is not on the grip had no problem with a normal grip. Trigger is not quite as light as the Ruger but still nice. He shot me a price of $399 so I took it as I paid $575 for my wifes Ruger last year. Keep an open mind guys, these are both decent revolvers, just different.

Offline Shawnee Gene

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: new plastic revolvers ?
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2011, 11:39:15 AM »
I trainsitioned to a LCR357 from a S&Wmod37 about 3 weeks ago.  I like it alot now that I have adiusted to the weight increase.  I will be installing CTs on it MON.  I have a set of boot grips for it too, for summer use.
"Wheel guns are Real guns!"