Author Topic: CD little sharps with 3/4 unertl 8x target scope.  (Read 1122 times)

Offline eastbank

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
CD little sharps with 3/4 unertl 8x target scope.
« on: March 25, 2011, 07:39:19 AM »
i just picked up a 3/4 inch tube 8x unertl scope for the cmp sniper matches and as i don,t have the 03A1 yet,i am going to try the unertl scope on my cd little sharps. if it works out ok i,ll get a 6x unertl for on it. i tried to use a malcom 3x scope on the little sharps but the malcom didn,t cut it and had to go. eastbank.

Offline S.E.Ak

• Trade Count: (8)
  • A Real Regular
  • Wrangell Ak
Re: CD little sharps with 3/4 unertl 8x target scope.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 08:43:19 AM »
Looks spendy but you get what you pay for in most cases.I would want a big tree to hide behind if you were popping at me ;D

Offline Frank46

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 06:23:01 PM »
Nice choice of scope. It looks like it belongs there and doesn't overpower the lines of the rifle. What I'm trying to say is if you put one of the two inch unertl programmers on it, the balance would stink and just not look right. Frank

Offline eastbank

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 01:45:43 AM »
i thought the same thing, the smaller dia. tubes just seem to fit the little sharps profile better. i liked the malcom size but the adjustments were just not up to snuff,you had to fiddle with them all the time. i could shoot better groups with the tang sight. the small tube 6x i,m going to buy is about 3-4 inches shorter than the 8x i have on it now. eastbank.