Author Topic: .445SM Brass  (Read 310 times)

Offline phatgemi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Avid Poster
.445SM Brass
« on: February 11, 2011, 09:38:09 AM »
I among many others have been waiting for starline to gear up and produce some brass for the .445SM. Midwayusa has been taking backorders and the estimated availability date has changed. Most recently it was 02/10 and now website shows estimate of 02./17. I called starline and made a query there. The lady I spoke with stated that they needed about 20K more to be ordered before a run will be made. I asked her for a wild guessestimate on when???? She felt at least 3/4 months or longer.

Sure feeling better that I found some at the last Indy 1500 gunshow in Indianapolis. 50 loaded and 50 brass.....Still have 100 on backorder with midway but it maybe deer season before I see any of those.......

Offline dave29

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (93)
Re: .445SM Brass
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 01:01:11 PM »
I have been watching Midway as well. Their expected date has been changing weekly like you stated for a loooong time.  :-\

Offline gcrank1

• Trade Count: (24)
Re: .445SM Brass
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »
With any of the limited run brass, if you see any that guys have been looking for, even if it isnt what you need, just buy it and share it or at least give a heads-up. I am sure that nobody will mind giving you shipping + cost if you find what what they cant get anywhere.
"Halt while I adjust my accoutrements!"
      ><   ->
We are only temporary caretakers of the past heading toward an uncertain future
22Mag UV / 22LR  Sportster
357Mag Schuetzen Special
45-70  SS Ultra Hunter with UV cin.lam. wood
12ga. 'Ol' Ugly OverKill', Buck barrel c/w  SpeedStock  and swap 28" x Full bird barrel, 1974