Author Topic: Magazine Information  (Read 2283 times)

Offline pills

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Contributor
Magazine Information
« on: March 22, 2008, 02:55:26 PM »
I believe part of the bad rap Hi-Points get is because of magazines. If you are using a genuine Hi-Point mag and have a problem with it contact Hi-Point because the lifetime warranty includes the mags as well. Also Hi-Point sells mags to the general public cheaper than the resellers on the net. In my opinion you should avoid Pro-Mags as much as possible. I have not heard of a single person having success with Pro-Mags.

As for interchange information. The 9mm pistol and the 380 pistol use the same magazine. The 995 (9 mm carbine) mags will work in the 9mm pistol but not the other way around. The 40 S&W pistol and the 4095 (40 S&W carbine) mags will interchange. The 45 ACP mags are the same as the 40 S&W.

To purchase magazines visit this site.

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.net/home.htm
...You do not open your mouth without all the facts period...

Matt

Remember this, my dear brothers and sisters: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and should not get angry easily. James 1:19

Offline mrussel

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Magazine Information
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 02:38:22 PM »
I believe part of the bad rap Hi-Points get is because of magazines. If you are using a genuine Hi-Point mag and have a problem with it contact Hi-Point because the lifetime warranty includes the mags as well. Also Hi-Point sells mags to the general public cheaper than the resellers on the net. In my opinion you should avoid Pro-Mags as much as possible. I have not heard of a single person having success with Pro-Mags.

As for interchange information. The 9mm pistol and the 380 pistol use the same magazine. The 995 (9 mm carbine) mags will work in the 9mm pistol but not the other way around. The 40 S&W pistol and the 4095 (40 S&W carbine) mags will interchange. The 45 ACP mags are the same as the 40 S&W.

To purchase magazines visit this site.

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.net/home.htm

Ive allways been told that with any gun,you should stick to the manufacturers magazines. Of course then I got a 1911 and all that changed,but for the most part,thats what I stick too,except on 1911s.

Offline kevinsmith5

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Magazine Information
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 05:43:54 PM »
"The 45 ACP mags are the same as the 40 S&W. "? Do you mean the 45 MAGS interchange in the carbine and pistol or that the mags are actually the same?

If he's carrying a singleshot, don't expect a warning shot!