Author Topic: Another Tidbit about Scott Walker  (Read 537 times)

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
Another Tidbit about Scott Walker
« on: February 21, 2011, 04:44:51 PM »
When Scott Walker was Milwaukee County Executive, he thought the position paid TOO MUCH and GAVE BACK a part of his salary each year. Over his eight years in office in Milw County, he returned $360,000 to the county. And that was AFTER he paid income tax on the full amount of the salary.

Show me anyone in government, ANYONE, that has that sort of stand-up character to do that. Can't say others have not done this, but I haven't heard of it.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Another Tidbit about Scott Walker
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 01:21:08 AM »
Seen the interview on the Hannity show last night. Hope he doesn't cave in. He looks and sounds like the kinda politician a state needs. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline turk762

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Another Tidbit about Scott Walker
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 03:11:02 AM »
He ruffled alot of feathers in Milwaukee, just like he is in the state now. They tryed to use it against him in the campains (hammered in to our heads in commercials), so we were all well aware of what he could do and we decide he was our man. This is what the Libs. said he would do and they were right!!! Thank god, something needed to be done, All the years of the communist party rule from pre ww2 has a stanglehold on the state. Thanks to Madison and Milwaukee. ( Dont believe me about the communist party, look it up)