Author Topic: BHO and America Breaking New Ground as no Gov ever has...  (Read 673 times)

TM7

BHO and America Breaking New Ground as no Gov ever has...
« on: March 31, 2011, 05:02:26 AM »
not even China, the Soviets, or arch-villians Hitler and the islamics..... has ever claimed this power over 'natural law'...::)

...TM7

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: BHO and America Breaking New Ground as no Gov ever has...
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 05:15:18 PM »
Do you have a link to an actual news story rather than an opinion piece, please?  So far all I'm finding is stuff from 2009 and 2010.

ADDED:

Never mind, found it.  Just had to use the right search terms.

Executive Order 13567 of March 7, 2011
Periodic Review of Individuals Detained at GuantaŽnamo Bay
Naval Station Pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military
Force

ADDED, Part 2:

So far from almost instantly closing Gurantanamo, as he promised in his campaign, he has now issued several EOs making sure the detainees stay there indefinitely.  He really does act a lot like Lincoln.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline Shu

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 01:53:46 AM »
I just find it funny that so many of these "failed" George Bush decisions statements made when Obama was a candidate look tame when compared with what he is doing.

Once he recieved the full brief on what was really going on in the world his ideas were to change the names of Bush's policies and continue to blame Bush for everything. While accepting the nobel peace prize for doing nothing. Then our Harvard CONSTITUTIONAL law professor, who said Bush had no authority to invade Iraq has decided to bomb Lybia, against constitutional law.

I expect a politician to lie, that is the nature of the beast but this one is more blatant than Clinton. He has an enemy media list larger than Nixons, has kept people detained longer than Wilson, and has given away more than Carter. I always thought we were supposed to emulate the best qualities of people not the worst.

Offline 1sourdough

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 02:04:35 AM »
 I don't 'hang my hat' on ANY politician, just better that way.
NRA, Veteran

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 04:57:42 AM »
That freedom grab, along with the fact that for the most part the democrats are the party of gun control would leave me not voting in some instances.

Offline Shu

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 05:03:19 AM »
So it seems the word is- bow before your oil producers and enjoy the blessings you recieve.

Big oil Bible- 1) In the begining was OIL. 2) Oil used greed to frustrate and control man.
3) Man bowed before Oil and worshipped. 4) Oil saw that it was good. 5) This ended the first day and Oil didnot rest but sent greed over all the earth. 6) Man continued to bow and worship Oil, greed was rampant and without end. etc

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 06:03:41 AM »
 No question, our Constitution has been diluted over the years and the last3-4 administrations only accelerated the desecration.  This last one is much worse than the other three..although all four did things wrong, I tend to think they did it because they actually believed they were helping America,  as I see it, the present prez is trashing the Constitution in order  to cripple Amnerica.
     In Dec 1773,  our forefathers were dealing with a tyrant so they formed a "Tea Party"...should it be any surprise that in 2008 we saw a rebirth of the Tea Party. Obviously (IMO), real patriots are attracted to the reborn Tea Party, which like the legendary phoenix,  has arisen from it's own ashes.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)