Author Topic: So much truth here..  (Read 230 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
So much truth here..
« on: April 02, 2011, 07:53:09 PM »
   I decided to take you directly to Snopes...and save the doubters the trouble;

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

It is however, interesting that instead of simply verifying whether the attribution was correct or not, Snopes felt obligated to offer one liberal's retort letter as a "spin" effort.  Rather strange that they picked that letter since it is likely the bulk of the replies agreed with the doctor.. ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: So much truth here..
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 04:35:52 AM »
IG
This question has left me, personally, without and answer or conclusion. Well, perhaps not a conclusion of sorts.
I don't have a problem with medi-care as it was originally developed or with SS as originally intended. I don't think that the government should foot the bill for those who have not contributed.
The question of what is right or wrong with denying services has long been a moral question. I don't know. maybe I am saying I don't know God's answer.
In the scriptures--when we are observing thetimes they were written, information was not as readily passed as it is today. God knew, and He went to those--untold numbers according to Luke--He chose.
We are told to take care of our own and strangers---that. I think, is not the same as taking care of the world.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD