Author Topic: CCW.... Murder & Mayhem  (Read 1481 times)

Offline PAHUnter04

• The Hunters Hut
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
    • The Hunters Hut
CCW.... Murder & Mayhem
« on: April 23, 2011, 05:11:18 AM »
As I sit down for breakfast and open up the morning newspaper I am looking at a guy name Ballard. His plea for life in inpresentment seems to me a joke. He was convicted of killing four people with a knife not long ago. He was also let loose after a prison term for killing another person with a knife 13 years ago.

This fine upstanding young man was pissed because his girl friend was cheating on him. So he went to her house in a community very close to mine and killed her, her father, and grandfather who was in a wheel chair. The very sad thing is a near by neighbor heard the screams of terror,  ran into the house to try and help, and was also murdered by Ballard.

I live not far from a good size city where the Bloods, Crypts, and Goonies all have stakes in territories. This once beautiful city does not even speak English in the down town area any more. Even though I live in an upper end development, I am less than five miles away from the city.

Now you know why I carry. There was a famous bank robbery around 1988 in a sleepy little town called Bath PA. I was almost right in the middle of that one, but that's a story unto itself. The bad guys were nabbed by my neighbor and FBI agent. Actually one of these dudes was asking for parole. They were called Apple and Hertzhog if my memory serves me, and slaughtered execution style a couple of my friends.

Some people, even cops can go 25 years without the need to ever pull their handguns. I have traveled all over the USA and unfortunately, It seems Murphy puts me in the mix of things. I definitely try to avoid conflicts at all cost, but sometimes it just can't be avoided.

PAH

The Hunters Hut
Firearms Sales & Accesories
PAHunter04... The Head Hunter... Jim P
email: headhunter-1@hotmail.com

Offline Mohawk

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: CCW.... Murder & Mayhem
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 08:03:47 PM »
Hello, PAH. I can relate to your frustration. Just keep your heading forward and do good things. That's all any of us can do.

Offline Spirithawk

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 02:33:09 PM »
As I sit down for breakfast and open up the morning newspaper I am looking at a guy name Ballard. His plea for life in inpresentment seems to me a joke. He was convicted of killing four people with a knife not long ago. He was also let loose after a prison term for killing another person with a knife 13 years ago.

This fine upstanding young man was pissed because his girl friend was cheating on him. So he went to her house in a community very close to mine and killed her, her father, and grandfather who was in a wheel chair. The very sad thing is a near by neighbor heard the screams of terror,  ran into the house to try and help, and was also murdered by Ballard.

I live not far from a good size city where the Bloods, Crypts, and Goonies all have stakes in territories. This once beautiful city does not even speak English in the down town area any more. Even though I live in an upper end development, I am less than five miles away from the city.

Now you know why I carry. There was a famous bank robbery around 1988 in a sleepy little town called Bath PA. I was almost right in the middle of that one, but that's a story unto itself. The bad guys were nabbed by my neighbor and FBI agent. Actually one of these dudes was asking for parole. They were called Apple and Hertzhog if my memory serves me, and slaughtered execution style a couple of my friends.

Some people, even cops can go 25 years without the need to ever pull their handguns. I have traveled all over the USA and unfortunately, It seems Murphy puts me in the mix of things. I definitely try to avoid conflicts at all cost, but sometimes it just can't be avoided.

PAH

Yep, that Murphy charector is a real pain in the backside!!!!!!

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 03:47:45 AM »
That Murphy dude is a lot like our government, constantly making up laws no one ever wanted. >:(
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline TOGO

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 08:23:15 AM »
Hope you don't have any plans to visit West Michigan, we don't need your kind here  ;) We already too much Murphy influence here.

Offline Mike in Virginia

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »
5 miles from goonieland ain't far.  Stay prepared my friend.   

Offline PAHUnter04

• The Hunters Hut
  • Avid Poster
    • The Hunters Hut
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 05:19:18 PM »
Hi Guys:

Yeah unfortunately Murphy is still hanging around. :( Last night in a very nice neighborhood about one mile away, two men broke into an upscale house at 4:00 AM in the morning. The mother heard noises downstairs but thought it was her oldest son getting ready to back to college.  ::)

Well two men wearing black hoods burst into their bedroom wielding handguns and demanded to know where the safe was with the money. When they didn't get what they wanted, because it wasn't there, they stuck the whole family in the bathroom, slammed the door and fired multiple rounds through the door. The mother and father had some flesh wounds, but the oldest son after the first shot shielded his parents and little brother with his body. He has multiple gunshot wounds and is in critical condition.

It's funny when my wife and I go for our nightly walk, our neighborhood is so quite and peacefull. But that is what lulls decent folk into a false sense of security.

It's got to get better or I am heading North and staying there. Maybe I will try West Michigan.  :P

Regards PAH
The Hunters Hut

Offline 32 Magnum

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 08:08:55 AM »
PaHunter,
I live in a nearby borough in the Lehigh Valley - I know exactly what you are saying.  The young man shot a couple nights ago was a friend of both of my daughters. He was making a good effort to get his life on track and is a good kid.  My previous home in S. Whitehall Twnsp. was the subject of an armed home invasion burglary back in April 2003.  I wasn't home at the time, but my youngest daughter and two of her friends were.  The 3 perps - later identified as Latin Kings - held all three at gunpoint for about 2 hours while they ransacked the place and finally found my gun cabinet - they stole some cheap jewelry and 31 handguns.  I stay away from Allentown an any cost.  I carry 24/7.  In the little town where I now live - one early morning at 2AM, back door knob was rattled loud enough to wake me and the "watch cats".  I pulled my SIG from the night stand and went to investigate - turned on the porch light and heard the sounds of running feet, at least two pair.  IF, they had forced the door open, I would have tested the limit of the law, for sure. 
Jim Hauff,  H&R Collector

RIP Jim, passed away on October 12th, 2012

Offline Spirithawk

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 08:41:50 AM »
Nowhere is safe but  loaded guns and a large mean dog helps me sleep easier!

Offline PAHUnter04

• The Hunters Hut
  • Avid Poster
    • The Hunters Hut
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 01:25:09 PM »
HI 32 Mag:

You nailed it on the head. I live in S. Whitehall Twnsp. and naturally the city of Allentown. I am a Vietnam  vet 82ND Airborne and don't get rattled to easily, but some of these incidents are really starting to piss me off.  >:(

I am really sorry it was a friend of your two daughters that took those shots from that break in the other night. And the cops don't have a clue who the perps are yet.

I only go into the city when necessary, and usually only daylight hours. But you can be rest assured nothing less than my Glock 27, extra clip, and Kershaw Leek or Oso sweet blade are on my person.

I am originally a coal cracker from the Dunmore, Scranton area. I grew up in a pretty tough neighborhood with the DeNaple brothers.

Glad to know your not that far away.  ;)

Regards... PAH
The Hunters Hut

Offline Casull

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 03:00:27 PM »
Nowhere is safe but  loaded guns and a large mean dog helps me sleep easier!

Can't argue with any part of that. 
Aim small, miss small!!!