Author Topic: "The Donald"...sounding better..  (Read 8578 times)

Offline saddlebum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "I ain't never been killed in my life."
Re: "The Donald"...sounding better..
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2011, 11:54:55 AM »
"I hear the TV talking heads all saying "there are no outstanding people challenging BHO"..  That may be true for now..but they don't HAVE  to be very special, to be a great leap ahead of BHO !"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If that's true and the Republicans pick another loser to run- what does that say about the republicans ? 1. not very smart. 2. they don't have anyone better than Obama. 3.They just don't get it 4. all the above.

My dog is better than Obama. Even he knows not to poop in his own bed!
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline jimster

« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2011, 02:01:32 PM »
Anyone can become president, no experience in anything in needed, being true to the constitution as the founding fathers were is not is not mandatory, the office of president has turned into some kind of weird thing where where no leadership is required and you just need to lie a lot. People write your speeches too...you don't even know what your saying really.  You don't have to.

At this point, who cares who is president? It means nothing to me anymore.  I find myself walking away from it all.
If someday someone runs that tells it like it is, does not have gobs of money, and is a constitutionalist, I might pay attention again.  That won't happen until congress has a majority of constitutionalists as well, so I ain't holding my breath. 

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #152 on: April 21, 2011, 03:31:00 PM »
the republicans blame the democrats. the democrates blame the republicans. Who cares- they both stink. Time to clean house and start all over with new people in office.I for one am sick of the blame game and not serving the people of this country. And that's all I have to say about that- Forrest Gump

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #153 on: April 21, 2011, 08:25:02 PM »
the republicans blame the democrats. the democrates blame the republicans. Who cares- they both stink. Time to clean house and start all over with new people in office.I for one am sick of the blame game and not serving the people of this country. And that's all I have to say about that- Forrest Gump

..Exactly why the Tea Party was formed..

...And, don't think there are no good candidates on the horizon...it is just that the talking heads don't see them.  These talking heads are far from what the REAL Americans are.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2011, 05:17:20 AM »
I repeat, it isn't the parties that pick the candidates, it's the primary voters and the vast majority are not even party members.  You want better candidates--change the primary system.  There's still no guarantee that we won't end up with a looser, but at least we should all get a chance to determine who the candidates of the two major parties will be--instead of just a handful of early states.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2011, 06:58:26 AM »
Magooch;
   Where I live, the two majors are so much in control..the independents can't even vote in the primaries.  Just one of the 'fringe benefits' of living in a 'blue' state.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #156 on: April 22, 2011, 07:12:16 AM »

You about summed up the political system in this country.
Yep. same excrement different pile.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #157 on: April 22, 2011, 07:30:53 AM »
Magooch;
   Where I live, the two majors are so much in control..the independents can't even vote in the primaries.  Just one of the 'fringe benefits' of living in a 'blue' state.
Huh? You are in the state where Paladino came within single digit points of Cuomo according to one poll.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #158 on: April 22, 2011, 07:33:23 AM »
Magooch;
same where I live. You can only vote for the party you are registered in the primaries.So in my state the republicans pick their republican candidate and the decocrates pick theirs. I thought that was the same in every state.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #159 on: April 22, 2011, 07:36:19 AM »
Problem is and independent can't win unless they are loaded with money and can get on the ballot in all 50 states.   So, you have to vote the lessor of two evils.  America is like an aircraft carrier or large ship that take about 5 miles to turn around.  Keep the rudder turning by voting the lessor of the two and eventually we can get the ship going it the right direction.  Right now America is going hard left.  It has got to turn before we go too far left. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #160 on: April 22, 2011, 12:19:42 PM »
Magooch;
Huh? You are in the state where Paladino came within single digit points of Cuomo according to one poll.

Sorry wreckhog;
        I don't get your point, please clarify !

Offline EOD3

« Reply #161 on: April 23, 2011, 10:19:55 PM »
OK guys, it's way too much trouble to quote all the "What you talking about indignant posts" so pardon me while I answer all of them here:

Some of you people have ZERO sense of humor.  What's Donald covering-up???  His BALD SPOT!!!

Good grief