Author Topic: The CIA killed Osama, not Obama or the Seals  (Read 1242 times)

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The CIA killed Osama, not Obama or the Seals
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 11:01:16 PM »
Per the (supposed) insider, several people were trying for months to get The One to act. 

primarily led by Leon Panetta, Hillary Clinton, Robert Gates, David Petraeus, and Jim Clapper.

So, CIA, Sec State, Sec Def, the in theater commander, and DNI working together.  And opposed by...Valerie Jarrett

Obama would meet with various components of the pro-invasion faction, almost always with Jarrett present, and then often fail to indicate his position.  This situation continued for some time, though the division between Jarrett/Obama and the rest intensified more recently, most notably from Hillary Clinton.  She was livid over the president’s failure to act, and her office began a campaign of anonymous leaks to the media indicating such.  As for Jarrett, her concern rested on two primary fronts.  One, that the military action could fail and harm the president’s already weakened standing with both the American public and the world.  Second, that the attack would be viewed as an act of aggression against Muslims, and further destabilize conditions in the Middle East. 

If that is true, Jarrett needs to be fired for putting political considerations in front of security.[/font][/size]
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline powderman

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 05:26:07 AM »
If this is true it pretty well confirms what I've said all along, that the obamination was told AFTER it was in full operation. Big shock. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 05:44:30 AM »
I'm already tired of hearing Republicans and conservatives tripping all over themselves to be sure that Obama is credited with getting Osama.  Obama should get the same credit from conservatives as George Bush got from Dumycrats whenever he did good.  Let me see now, Dubya got credit from the Dumycrats for ....
Swingem

Offline Avyctes

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 06:47:50 AM »
Let me see now, Dubya got credit from the Dumycrats for ....

Hoho!  Love it.  And thoroughly agree!
"There exists a law, not written down anywhere, but in our hearts.. that, if our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 07:34:13 AM »
So now we sound like 2 pizz poor shots in a duck blind fighting over who killed the only bird to fall all day . SNL couldn't come up with better comedy !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 07:36:54 AM »
No you are wrong. Obama did kill Osama. Top secret info- It was long believed that Osama was hiding in the bottom of a hole on a golf course. Obama made it his personal mission to search as many golf courses as possible to find and neutralize this menace Osama Bin Laden. In the end Obama steathily sank a 4 foot putt into the hole Osama was hiding in and crushed him to death with his golf ball.

Obama is a hero. He shoud take a well deserved vacation.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 08:39:22 AM »
If you think about it, the Seals can't even say if they are Seals, let alone whether or not OBL is dead. I wonder if this is why Dubya won't go to Ground Zero this weekend (besides being afraid or terrorists), because he knows how it went down.

Offline jimster

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 01:52:09 PM »
If you think about it, the Seals can't even say if they are Seals, let alone whether or not OBL is dead. I wonder if this is why Dubya won't go to Ground Zero this weekend (besides being afraid or terrorists), because he knows how it went down.

Actually it's more likely he has some class there and does not want or need any publicity...I also notice, unlike our current president, he refuses to say anything about Obama at all on any program I have seen him on. Although I did not agree with Bush and he disappointed me in many area's, I would still say he is a cut above the current when it comes to having a little class. 

You have no class currently in the White House, matter of fact, due to what Obama has said and done in public, and wrote in his books, I would say he has racial tendencies as well as some other major faults in his personality.  Not exactly what we need to represent America, but hey...we ain't been doing so good there for some time, I'm getting used to it.

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 02:11:36 PM »
Oh boy another conspiracy bought hook, line and sinker. ;D
Y'all do know that CIA spooks are watching your every move and reading your minds don't you?
Don't worry though Reynolds has ramped up it's production of super strength tin foil.
Oh and the Boogie Man live under your bed to. ;D insert evil laugh here

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 02:42:27 PM »

Actually it's more likely he has some class there and does not want or need any publicity...I also notice, unlike our current president, he refuses to say anything about Obama at all on any program I have seen him on. Although I did not agree with Bush and he disappointed me in many area's, I would still say he is a cut above the current when it comes to having a little class. 

You have no class currently in the White House, matter of fact, due to what Obama has said and done in public, and wrote in his books, I would say he has racial tendencies as well as some other major faults in his personality.  Not exactly what we need to represent America, but hey...we ain't been doing so good there for some time, I'm getting used to it.
Bush politicized 9/11 to get Saddam.

Offline jimster

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 03:15:23 PM »
Bush politicized 9/11 to get Saddam.

Actually, the previous administrations and the UN did this (politicized)...including one of Hillary's best speeches asking everyone what was taking us so long in going to Iraq...long before Bush. 

Bush helped politicized the WMD thing, which was also started long before him...but he carried it on.  Which I did not agree with even through they found, and are still finding WMD...didn't matter much to me, we should not have gone there anyway.  This goes way back.

Past history means a lot on how things start. Interesting that most people blame Bush by himself...when in fact the dems and reps in congress BOTH  voted for war/wars, ...they played a key role as well.  Been going on for years.  Long before Bush. 

I think Bush used 9/11 to go to Afghanistan if I remember right...I didn't agree with that either. 
The UN is to blame for most all of this over a long period of time as well...they always stirred the pot and threatened Iraq...they were worthless as well, still are.  Another government to collect taxes from multiple nations...totally corrupt.

Offline powderman

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 03:23:36 PM »
After all the excitement this week I think we all need a good drink. We'll all toast with the new drink the bin laden, 2 shots and a splash of water. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jimster

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 03:27:56 PM »
After all the excitement this week I think we all need a good drink. We'll all toast with the new drink the bin laden, 2 shots and a splash of water.
After all the excitement this week I think we all need a good drink. We'll all toast with the new drink the bin laden, 2 shots and a splash of water. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

I'll toast to that...and that sounds like a good drink to me.

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 05:06:11 PM »
He is dead. Let it go. Argue his DNA in court. Even if pics of his partial head had surfaced it would be the same "Internet, I Am Bored And Have No Life And Need A Condpiracy To Give Me Something To Do". The dude, mass murderer, and thanks the Bush and Obama, and our military in particular is dead. I agree with Obama to not release the death pics. Me and you could handle it but not the average person. 

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 06:02:55 PM »

Unlike some, former Pres. Bush knows what "former" means.  He stays out of the limelight and lets the current president (try to) do his job. 

He does go quietly to meet with soldiers returning from overseas.  After the Ft. Hood Massacre he spent some hours at the hospital visiting the wounded.  He does it from his heart, not expecting or wanting publicity.   
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 08:38:35 PM »
He [Bush] does go quietly to meet with soldiers returning from overseas.  After the Ft. Hood Massacre he spent some hours at the hospital visiting the wounded.  He does it from his heart, not expecting or wanting publicity.    [/size][/font]

One of the things I like about Dubya. Friend of mine lost his son in Iraq, and had much good to say about the time President Bush spent with him after the funeral.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline 1sourdough

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 01:29:36 AM »
 I'm just glad he's gone. Fish & crab food is a good use for him.
NRA, Veteran

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 05:49:13 AM »
Fish & crab food is a good use for him.

Well thank you!   >:(

Now I won't be able to eat fish or crab for years!   ::)

;D
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2011, 08:00:23 AM »
AtlLaw just don't eat the ones that smell of curry powder !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2011, 08:07:36 AM »
I wonder if the compound will become a tourist attraction. Have relatives who live near the Blarney Stone in ireland, which tourists kiss for good luck. They claim that as kids, all the locals piss on it. Be nice to go to Pakistan and take a dump.

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2011, 08:27:49 AM »
A picture was released showing VIPs watching the operation - maybe everyone saw it - one-star running the laptop.  Hillary had apparently left classified material out in front of her, it was digitally obscured.  Anyway, Obama looked like he got there late, seemed to be in a folding chair off to one side.  I think he was dressed casually.