Author Topic: B Hussein Obama says he won't release photos of Osama..  (Read 1147 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
B Hussein Obama says he won't release photos of Osama..
« on: May 04, 2011, 08:30:27 AM »
  Yep !  Obama won't release photos of Osama..

He doesn't want to hurt the terrorists' feelings...after all, they may get angry at us !

He didn't mind insulting we "bitter clingers" though !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: B Hussein Obama says he won't release photos of Osama..
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 09:04:59 AM »
Quote from ironglow:
He doesn't want to hurt the terrorists' feelings...after all, they may get angry at us !

I think he already did when he had Osama taken out.
GuzziJohn

Offline Wyo. Coyote Hunter

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 09:16:15 AM »
 >:( Do you really believe he was taken out???????? :o

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 09:31:12 AM »
Of course.
GuzziJohn

Offline Blackhawker

• Trade Count: (38)
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 09:44:52 AM »
When are you all gonna get over this?
Let's face it, the guy has either been dead for years from a past bombing raid or he's still running around and hiding his tail.
Haven't you figured out yet that it's coming to be election year?  If there is one reason why some people might re-elect our current pres, well, then there you go.

Now, would we fool the whole world with this?  Well, why not?  It's not like we haven't done it before. 

You know what I think?  I think Bin Laden is living somewhere in Graceland. 
For years to come we're gonna hear of sightings of the guy...is he dead or was it a hoax?  I don't know...why don't you ask Elvis?
Let's face it; he is the biggest criminal/outlaw in the world.  Do you actually think he'd be living in some shabby looking house in Pakistan and leave himself so open and vulnerable to such an attack?  Heck, even Dr. Evil had an "Underground lair" which was pretty hard for Austin Powers to penetrate. 

In conclusion; even if the guy is dead, can we now relax?  Do you think the battle is over?  NO!!
So, let's all get over it and get on with the program!
I'm SICK of hearing about this guy.  He's more popular now than on 9/11/01 and this time YOU are all making him the hero.
....just the way I see it.
(now I'll get off my soap box)

Offline Tackleberry

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Avid Poster
  • That's not a gun---This is a gun....
    • mil
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 10:40:48 AM »
un-authenticated but I think it's real......

(someone has stated that this is photoshopped.....wouldnt the administration also say its photoshopped if it's in fact real and they didnt authorize it's release?.....)  so much for "transparency" in this administration....

hope..change..BS
David Berry
LCDR USN (ret)
NRA Life member
Texan by birth and the grace of GOD
OLE MISS graduate

Offline Blackhawker

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 10:52:04 AM »
It's not!  Look at his smile.  Why does it always look like he's smiling?  If he was dead, he wouldn't be smiling.  It's just another photoshopped pile of dreams. 

Offline Torwe

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (33)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 11:19:57 AM »
For years we have seen on tv JFK getting shot in the head in Dallas. What makes this obl rat so special.
Life is like a coin you can spend it any way you wish. But you can only spend it once.

Offline Blackhawker

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 11:22:03 AM »
For years we have seen on tv JFK getting shot in the head in Dallas. What makes this obl rat so special.
Because there is NO body to show, that's why!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 12:07:31 PM »
Quote from ironglow:

I think he already did when he had Osama taken out.
GuzziJohn

They didn't need the death of Osasma to be angry with us !  As I have said repeatedly, our 30 minuite sitcom generation has memory problems...
  They didn't need the death of Osama when they kidnapped our Teheran embassy staff for 444 days,  bombed the Marine barracks in Lebanon, bombed the Twin Towers the first time around, they didn't for the Khobar tower bombing, the Kenyan embassy bombing, the attack on the USS Cole, the murder of 3,000 in the Twin Towers or the hundreds more lost in Shanksville, PA and the Pentagon. the Obama/Osama empathy goes so deep, that he "treated Osamas body with respect"...Just like Muslims did with Nick Berg or Danny Perl, or the Iranians did with the bodies of our troops lost during Jimmy Carter's failed "rescue" attempt. and the Somalians did with the bodies of the victims of Clinton's "Blackhawk down" deal, or even the contractors whose charred bodies were hung on a bridge in Iraq.
  It seems as though the liberals are more afraid of Bin Laden dead, than they were with him alive. :D ;D :o
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 06:31:06 AM »
  It seems as though the liberals are more afraid of Bin Laden dead, than they were with him alive. :D ;D :o

Does it seem that way?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Casull

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 07:46:06 AM »
Does it seem that way?

Sorta does. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 08:32:23 AM »

Does it seem that way?

yellow. Thats what he already said, why are you asking?? Did you not understand the first time??
The obamination fears hurting his godless friends sensitive nature, doesn't want to upset them. Showing the pics might actually give some satisfaction and closure to the families of those the godless ones murdered on 9-11-01. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2011, 08:40:55 AM »
I would like to see him dead as would most. But in posting the pictures we would lower ourselves to the depth they live at . Remember they prade our men , mens body and severed heads around and look what we call them . Should we open ourselves to the same cuts ? I'm not sure of the correct ansewer but we should go slow not like a bunch of savages.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 10:54:55 AM »
I too would like to see the pictures. I can see the film of Nick berg and others getting their heads "sawn" off with a dull knife, but not some POS like osama after supposedly being the recipient of a couple of headshots?? How many different versions of the story are out there now?? An administration that doesn't build trust, should expect scepticism. ( the past how many now?)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 11:04:13 AM »
I would like to see him dead as would most. But in posting the pictures we would lower ourselves to the depth they live at . Remember they prade our men , mens body and severed heads around and look what we call them . Should we open ourselves to the same cuts ? I'm not sure of the correct ansewer but we should go slow not like a bunch of savages.

As I said in another place; it sure is strange that those who were screaming for the shameful photos of the Abu Gharib prisoner mistreatment; are now the same ones who don't want Osama's death photos published .. for fear that it would anger the "Muslim street". ;) :D ;D

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2011, 12:36:43 PM »
He looks too peaceful.  Shouldn't his eyeballs be hanging out or something?

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 02:22:57 PM »
I would imagine Barry is saving the real pictures to use in campaign aids next year(I killed Osama). I bet he is hopping mad that this didnt go down about this time next year.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline AfricanHandgunner

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 02:49:28 PM »
un-authenticated but I think it's real......

(someone has stated that this is photoshopped.....wouldnt the administration also say its photoshopped if it's in fact real and they didnt authorize it's release?.....)  so much for "transparency" in this administration....

hope..change..BS

That is a fake.  It was photoshopped using a screen grab from the movie Blackhawk Down.