Author Topic: Be prepared tomarch in step..  (Read 479 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Be prepared tomarch in step..
« on: May 05, 2011, 11:23:24 AM »
 Der Fuehrer has a brand new idea;
   Put a little robot spy in every truck, car, taxi etc..  Then make the owner/driver pay an extra tax for every mile driven.  This tax will be IN ADDITION to any taxes already in existence.    http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/159397-obama-floats-plan-to-tax-cars-by-the-mile
   Hope you're ready to practice a psychological 'goose-step"...   You guy who put him there ought to be proud.  After all the extra taxes you pay the Fuehrer will often be money that went to your business, your home or your kid's education.. ;)..ENJOY !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Be prepared tomarch in step..
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »
This type of thing has been discussed at the state level before.Both OR and WA. Think I'll just make the switch to a horse and buckboard. Another reason for a full pantry. No reason to run to the store everytime you "need" something. I would really like to know why no discussion of licensing bicyclist hasn't come up.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 12:28:33 PM »
Aint that the idea of a fuel tax? I guess double taxing is expected of the government parasites. 
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 03:57:48 PM »
That should work! Take more capital from the private sector. It will be money that people can't spend on other things. With less "other things" needing to be made, companies will be forced to lay off more employees. With no one working, everyone will become a slave of the government. The king has ruled!
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 04:19:23 PM »
All those that are now wards of state and those that I cant understand why. will vote for the clown.
Their numbers are increasing daily meaning the rest of us will have to march in step. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 02:13:40 PM »
  Right briarpatch;
  This is what we are up against..and they reproduce....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)