Author Topic: if we don't do something soon about  (Read 866 times)

Offline fatercat

• Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
if we don't do something soon about
« on: May 19, 2011, 04:46:00 PM »
them sonsabitchs coming into the usa we are gonna to war. for our freedom and food, gas,schools, med. care, you tell me what else.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Re: if we don't do something soon about
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 04:52:32 PM »
The government can't afford to lose the money they pay in taxes and Social Security.  They aren't going to do anything and we can't.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline fatercat

• Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 05:27:10 PM »
swampman, then we want more of them so our taxes will be lowered.  YOU SO SWEET, why did i not think of that?

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 05:28:34 PM »
Many, if not most of the illegal invaders work for CASH and pay nothing. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline hillbill

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 06:38:41 PM »
Many, if not most of the illegal invaders work for CASH and pay nothing. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
amen, only prob is they are future voters

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 02:25:19 AM »
Contractors love them! They pay them in cash, at half the going rate, plus they do not pay all the frica taxes they would have to pay on an American worker! But the illegal’s get the benefits they just don't pay into it!

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 02:37:07 AM »

Oft repeated myth.

Nearly all pay taxes and have a fake Social Security number.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline BW56

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 07:28:17 AM »
They are no longer being called illegal aliens. From now on they are to be referred to as undocumented Democrats.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 09:29:44 AM »
My preference is to deport those who won't work no matter where they were born.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 01:14:09 PM »
Since it seems impossible to have the Govt. round 'em up and sent them south  perhaps slapping some hefty fines on the employers might do the trick. ??? :-\
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline hillbill

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 01:25:11 PM »
They are no longer being called illegal aliens. From now on they are to be referred to as undocumented Democrats.
now that is funny and true!

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 01:56:55 PM »
now that is funny and true!

With voting privileges.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline hillbill

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 03:29:08 PM »
yeah thats the downside!

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 03:33:32 PM »
My preference is to deport those who won't work no matter where they were born.
That is a policy I could get behind.

I haven't met a lot of immigrants. To a man though, every one of them have been hard working pleasant folks. I have spent a very short time in Mexico. It was long enough to know the folks have a very good reason to flee. I would do no different were the U.S. as messed up.

I cannot however support, nor condone illegal activity. If we can support millions illegally we can support them legally. Close the border and set up a 21st century Ellis Island. Get them in here legally and quickly enough to make the swimming and coyote pay foolish. Ramp up deportation of those who are here illegally, don't discriminate at the new Ellis Island when they show up to do it right.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline tinbender

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2011, 04:26:46 PM »
Arizona native here,

Scatterbrain....100% agree. Three times I remember in the past I heard the big noise made to hold the companies accountable for hiring illegals. The noise came when the economy was doing poorly and when things were O.K. the enforcement seemed to just go away. The companies primarily being agriculture....construction....and a mix of other low paying jobs. Some of these companies abused them badly, to the point that we needed a policy of verifying that they were paid before deporting them as the "tip" received by authorities would come just before they were paid. What some companies get away with is just wrong which ever side of the border you are from.

What message are we sending these people? As long as we can make money from you we'll look the other way but if times get tough you're a parasite and must go?  I have known many and sympathize. The law needs to be enforced fairly and not in an on-again off-again fashion IMHO. The borders should be closed, criminals dealt with harshly, and a good system to provide those that want legitimate work that is available to do so legally. Most of all a "we will not tolerate your criminal actions"  In regard to companies that will not obey the law. I think this would better for everyone.

Dave