Author Topic: Diamondback 380- any owner reviews/ feedback?  (Read 719 times)

Offline FreeNHim

• Trade Count: (13)
Diamondback 380- any owner reviews/ feedback?
« on: June 10, 2011, 11:00:33 AM »
How many folks here have any personal experience with a DB380? I was looking at one yesterday, seemed to have a great feel and trigger vs the S&W, and Ruger LCP.  I was not familiar with the DB, but the guy at the shop said they were getting good reviews. I liked it enough, but wanted to do a little research,  so went home and tried to find out about them. Most on-line reviews are from last year...not much as of late.  Some of the past reviews are negative when it comes to reliability.  I was hoping I could get some responses from those on this board who actually own/ have owned one.  Thanks in advance for any responses.

Best regards,

FreeNHim

Offline spinafish

• Trade Count: (24)
Re: Diamondback 380- any owner reviews/ feedback?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 10:22:51 AM »
I am thinking of getting one in .32NAA..if I could just find the dies! :-\
the most heartwreching words any man will ever hear
"depart from me, I never knew you"  Jesus
We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade the presence of God. The world is crowded with Him. He walks everywhere incognito.” C.S. Lewis

Offline Higene

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Diamondback 380- any owner reviews/ feedback?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »
I had one and it shot well. Kinda like you left your Glock in your pocket and washed your stuff and out came a DB380. Only gig I had on the gun was no slide lock. I called them on it and they said it would have added width and breakable technology so they decided not to do that. I liked the trigger and the way it shot. I like a Tom Cat better for the pop up barrel and the double action - weight notwithstanding.

MTCW (My Two Cents Worth),

Higene