Author Topic: UN Small Arms Treaty  (Read 722 times)

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: UN Small Arms Treaty
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:55:10 AM »
The last time someone came to take the guns from Americans it was on Lexington Green and it didn't work out so well for them ending at Yorktown in defeat. And they didn't have over 200 years of tradition showing them the way .
Just a thought.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 09:56:36 AM »
the un is pushing as hard as they can to further the NWO and obamas agenda.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 10:17:18 AM »
They tried it in Canada ( one who is pushing the UN) and after millions of dollars and 10 years they didn't get many to list their guns so now its going away.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 10:32:50 AM »
i think all these  people that really don't like our right to own guns should just go to were they have gun controil. ill pay for one ticket myself just to get them gone. the world seems to like blaming the USA for all there problems.

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 11:16:08 AM »
The last time someone came to take the guns from Americans it was on Lexington Green and it didn't work out so well for them ending at Yorktown in defeat. And they didn't have over 200 years of tradition showing them the way .
Just a thought.

I think it's important that the the senators know this. Obama will sign it.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 11:33:52 AM »
SO  ...IS A  DEMOCRAT  MORE LIKELY TO GO ALONG WITH THIS THAM A REPUBLICAN???

consider that this  only has to pass the senate  that is controlled by democrats

then  signed by  the   prez  obumer

or will they wait for  ROMNEY  to get elected  and let him sign  it  and he will  .....

SO THEY CAN  CLAIM IT  WAS  BI-PARTIZAN

make sure the republicans make a better choice in candiates  this time.....VOTE
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 04:33:18 AM »
this may be one of those things that pushes up to armed rebellion.
I don't mean start killing people. but if enough good people stand quietly in D.C. with their guns, the idiot liberals might get the message.  but, if they try to use arms to send people home, they might get their comeuppance.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 07:00:20 AM »
Bug, yep, a few will fight, only to be labelled criminal later, their property seized as a crime scene, probably auctioned off to pay for expenses.

But then, if its a felony to own guns if/when after the treaty happens, every other charge  that follows will be a "freebie".

Just a question, do we turn in the ammo first??

Offline LarryNC

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if this is how they plan on taking away our guns. I have always wondered what would happen if that day ever came. How many people who say they wouldn't turn them over actually mean it? How many are willing to die to preserve our God given rights. I have a really good friend who is a police officer and he once told me that if such a law was ever passed that he would have to finally admit to an embarrassing boating trip where he lost all of his guns  ;D  I remember reading in a gun magazine several years ago where they took a survey at Camp Pendleton that asked Marines if they would be willing to fire on Americans who refused to turn in their guns if a law was passed that made civilian ownership of firearms illegal. I'm pretty sure that most of them said that they would (If I am remembering correctly and I think I am). Personally, I've always felt that if Americans won't use their guns to keep themselves from being disarmed by an out of control government then they didn't deserve them to begin with. If the second amendment falls, how long would it be until all the other right go away too! Not long.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 02:22:30 PM »
Pat/Rick,  I sincerly pray that enough people will be outraged enough to do what it takes to return this country to constitutional freedom.  a UN small arms treaty would make the 2nd amendant null&void.  which freedom would go next?  BHO would love it of course. he's probably saving a special pen for the signing ceremony. on it will say "NWO here we come"
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 03:15:37 PM »
Disarming the law abiding in America has been a dumcrap dream for many, many years. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 05:15:04 PM »
Where are all the liberal "gun owners" with their assurances that the democrats respect the right to keep and bear arms?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline powderman

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 05:55:34 PM »
Where are all the liberal "gun owners" with their assurances that the democrats respect the right to keep and bear arms?

LAKOTA. Where are they?? They are cleaning and stroking their own guns, if they really have any, and saying to themselves, I know it doesn't include me. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 06:55:03 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if this is how they plan on taking away our guns. I have always wondered what would happen if that day ever came. How many people who say they wouldn't turn them over actually mean it? How many are willing to die to preserve our God given rights. I have a really good friend who is a police officer and he once told me that if such a law was ever passed that he would have to finally admit to an embarrassing boating trip where he lost all of his guns  ;D  I remember reading in a gun magazine several years ago where they took a survey at Camp Pendleton that asked Marines if they would be willing to fire on Americans who refused to turn in their guns if a law was passed that made civilian ownership of firearms illegal. I'm pretty sure that most of them said that they would (If I am remembering correctly and I think I am). Personally, I've always felt that if Americans won't use their guns to keep themselves from being disarmed by an out of control government then they didn't deserve them to begin with. If the second amendment falls, how long would it be until all the other right go away too! Not long.

listen  to this.....then follow it up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kfIIHZlPO0
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.