Author Topic: Summer and Bombardment Meadows  (Read 242 times)

Offline RocklockI

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Morko and Me
Summer and Bombardment Meadows
« on: June 24, 2011, 05:04:03 PM »
Summer is here and 'The Meadows' are open . After a heck of a morning of shooting in the lone prairie , we ended up at The meadows .

After lunch :) I put the equivalent something shinny in front of a crow .    .... I took out the Capt Morgan chest which contains the works and a Brooks fire cracker cracker cannon .

Tracy's eyes opened BIG and Wide , I looked at Mike and he rolled his eyes  :o .
Well the crow swooped in on that brass trinket' and made it his own .

I dont think Tracy or Mike could make it in "Mulligans Mortars" ... I'm sad to say , we are ....dialing in these things for the first time this year ......... They aimmed high , ........ too high ! One after another shot cleared my fence  and blew up in my new neighbors yard .

The target was a paper plate on the grass . But for some reason The Seacoast boys thought it was WAY out there on the horizon ! Pop ,Zip , thump (into the fence) then they'd flip on over the top every darn time except once, bang right in the new neighbors backyard .  They shot high they shot low they skip bombed one into the yard  BANG .

It was a good time and thankfully the lady wasn't out watching her kid !
We'll get it ,we are just abit rusty 8)

Aim Low Boys they're riding Shetlands ;)

Gary

"I've seen too much not to stay in touch , With a world full of love and luck, I got a big suspicion 'bout ammunition I never forget to duck" J.B.

Offline Spuddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Summer and Bombardment Meadows
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 05:35:04 PM »
The "Meadows" has such a nice ring to it. ;D