Author Topic: Blacks Riot in Peoria, IL: "Kill All the White People!"  (Read 5610 times)

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Re: Blacks Riot in Peoria, IL: "Kill All the White People!"
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2011, 02:10:52 PM »
No, I did not write or say that. Go back and re-read.

Maybe if you just said what you mean instead of making insinuations, others wouldn't have to try to figure it out.

I write what I  mean. You know, Casull - Cas? - maybe if you concentrated on reading plainly rather than looking for gotcha opportunities, you'd learn a thing or two.

or maybe not.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline powderman

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2011, 02:35:08 PM »
Where I live in Los Angeles, we have an "all black" newspaper called the Sentinnel.  All black writers and staff.  How in the Hell do they get away with an "all black" business in the era of the '64 civil rights act that supposedly bans racial discrimination in hiring?

My guess would be... probably the same way that the Sword of the Lord gets away with only publishing the fundamentalist prospective, by fundamentalist writers. 

Sounds like it to me. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

So, yellow, are you saying that the Sentinnel is a church or religious organization and thus not subject to anti-discrimination hiring laws?
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Casull

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2011, 02:44:42 PM »
Thanks PM.  He knows exactly what he's doing, but isn't up to admitting to it. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2011, 05:28:38 PM »
Where I live in Los Angeles, we have an "all black" newspaper called the Sentinnel.  All black writers and staff.  How in the Hell do they get away with an "all black" business in the era of the '64 civil rights act that supposedly bans racial discrimination in hiring?

My guess would be... probably the same way that the Sword of the Lord gets away with only publishing the fundamentalist prospective, by fundamentalist writers. 

Sounds like it to me. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

So, yellow, are you saying that the Sentinnel is a church or religious organization and thus not subject to anti-discrimination hiring laws?
888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Yellow;
  Read again..Casull didn't question WHAT the sentinel wrote..he only questioned the fact that those who long cried for "integration" do not put their "money where their mouth is"
  In the same way, there is no need to question WHAT is in the Sword Of the Lord...you should know what to expect and you don't HAVE to read it.  Beyond that, do you know for sure whether the Sword has an integrated staff ?  Far as I know there is no racial "litmus test' for the staff there.
 ..But just for debate, let's say the Sword is biased,... does that make the obvious prejudicial nature of The Sentinel.. perfectly OK then ?
  Pointing out supposed bigotry one entity...doesn't doesn't in any way mitigate the overt prejudice of another..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2011, 06:15:45 PM »
  Pointing out supposed bigotry one entity...doesn't doesn't in any way mitigate the overt prejudice of another..

Well, if you say so. I've no reason to think either is bigoted... but I suspect they both have a perspective and position others would disagree with. I've got no problem with that.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.