Author Topic: Minox Warranty Goes All No Fault  (Read 675 times)

Offline gr8fuldoug

• GBO Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (3)
    • Camera Land
Minox Warranty Goes All No Fault
« on: July 11, 2011, 12:05:45 PM »

Minox Warranty Goes All No Fault   As of today Minox has improved their warranty across the sports optics product line:   The warranty reads as follows:
"By registering your purchase you will gain the full benefits of our MINOX Lifetime Total Coverage Warranty. This extraordinary plan provides protection against manufactures defects, functional failures, or any accidental damages to the covered Product, including breakage, water damage or any accident.
Please make sure, that your MINOX sport optics binocular or spotting scope is registered online at www.minox.com/usa/warranty within 30 days from the date of purchase."   This take a great product line and makes it even better.
Just wanted to pass the word on.
Our pleasure to answer any questions related to Sport Optics, Cameras and Tripods.
Please feel free to reach out to us.
Doug
Camera Land
www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Offline charles p

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: Minox Warranty Goes All No Fault
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 04:53:02 PM »
I have a pair of Minox binoculars that I have been absolutely satisfied with.  Their quality is great and the binocs are not so heavy.  Mine are 10X42.  Glad they have the new warranty.  I sent my binocs back about two years ago and had to pay a considerable sum to have an eyspiece replaced that I had dented (dropped on a hard surface).  I still feel my Minox binocs are a great quality, and the accident I had with my product was my fault and not theirs.
Now their warranty is up there with Swarovski.  I've used theirs also.  Bought a 10X25 on eBay.  Needed an adjustment.  Absolutely no problem.
I've sent two older 3X9 scopes Leupold for correction.  Never a question or a problem with their service.
The quality of an optic manufacturer's service department is very important to my purchase decisions.  I'm almost 65 and can now afford what I want.  I've found the true cost of a higher quality product is no greatet than buying lowier quality optics and then replacing them.