Author Topic: FARMAGEDDON....REAL TERRORISM... ON FARMS CONTINUES...  (Read 780 times)

TM7

FARMAGEDDON....REAL TERRORISM... ON FARMS CONTINUES...
« on: July 18, 2011, 03:10:58 AM »
USDA, etc. continues to terrorize small farms and people that want to eat non-industrialized foods.....video explains how and why..

http://blip.tv/dvtv-live/roundtable-interview-with-director-producer-of-farmageddon-5384022

Cui bono?......fyi....TM7

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: FARMAGEDDON....REAL TERRORISM ON FARMS CONTINUES...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 03:27:20 AM »
can't do videos, but I'm familiar with a dairy that was put out of business for selling raw milk.
I had it delivered twice aweek.
I think the big picture shows communal farms and factories all owned by the state.
they don't want people to be self-sufficient.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: FARMAGEDDON....REAL TERRORISM... ON FARMS CONTINUES...
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 10:32:20 AM »
  More terrorist wear badges than turbans.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 10:56:51 AM »
they  control  health care

that wasn't enough

THEY WANT TO CONTROL THE FOOD SUPPLY TOO

soon we won't be able to  eat what we hunt

many places now won't let you donate it to poor people

you surely better  not sell what you hunt
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 01:14:03 PM »
Good video!
Yes, a war is being waged against raw milk. My parents and my family have always drank raw milk that we get from our relatives dairy farm, and none of us have ever got sick from it.
I guess maybe a couple people have got sick from drinking unpasteurized milk only because of bacteria, which would come from unwashed milking equipment. So now our government is going to save everyone from raw milk. Any farm that sells milk for market has their milk tested for bacteria. If it contains bacteria, it then is sold for making cheese, which brings less money per hundred weight.

My relatives that own dairy farms have told me not to tell anyone that I paid him for milk. For fear of government retribution. I guess they are allowed to give it away, but not sell it.
Its the same with apple cider. Government stepped in and said no more selling unpasteurized apple cider. Pasteurization absolutely ruins apple cider as it does milk. These government bureaucracies will never get any smaller or less intrusive. Its only the beginning of them telling us what we can have, and what we can't.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 01:44:09 PM »
DDZ, I used to buy cider in north Ga. and make hard cider.  now I can't. the stuff just won't turn.
and I grew up on raw milk and bought here for years.  shake it up to mix that cream in and pour some in a good cup of coffee.  mmmmmh!
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 01:51:59 PM »
  Bugeye get some Bragg cider with the Mother. Should have it in Krogger's health food department. Dump some in a batch as a starter and see if it works. Other wise squeeze your own apples.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 02:19:23 PM »
  Bugeye get some Bragg cider with the Mother. Should have it in Krogger's health food department. Dump some in a batch as a starter and see if it works. Other wise squeeze your own apples.
thx,  I'm going by kroger tomorrow.  I surprised it's still available but if they have it, I'll get it.
cider that's just starting to turn and good and cold is the most refreshing drink there is.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 03:34:14 PM »
DDZ, I used to buy cider in north Ga. and make hard cider.  now I can't. the stuff just won't turn.
and I grew up on raw milk and bought here for years.  shake it up to mix that cream in and pour some in a good cup of coffee.  mmmmmh!

Bugeye, I'm not sure what the laws are elsewhere, but here those who make cider can only sell it to the public as in a road side market. If it is sold to any store it has to be pasteurized. Kind of stupid, but that is the kind of laws government makes. There is one place left near where I live that I can still get unpasteurized cider.
Yes, you just can't beat raw milk, for the taste and nutritional value. The government and media has everyone thinking that if you drink raw milk, your arteries will plug up, or you will die from some bacterial disease. All lies of coarse.       
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Gary G

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 04:57:38 PM »
When will we be able to live as a free people again?
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 05:09:25 PM »
good info
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2011, 05:28:52 PM »
My daughter is sensitive to bovine milk, but can drink goat's milk without issue.  Now she can't legally buy it here.  A lady sells it to her for her "pets".  It's getting rediculous when I can't buy what I want from someone who wants to sell it without the gov. sticking their nose in.  If it were heroin I could understand...but milk? 

Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2011, 06:03:19 PM »
well  this  kinda  makes  me  see  a marijuane grower or smugler

as  some  sorta  FREEDOM FIGHTER

AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 03:50:03 AM »
Truth is, govt. can't make the tax's off food, as they can tobacco or cigarette's.(YET!) So they regulate it If this govt. last long enough, which I doubt, somehow they will find a way to tax food. They've gotten around it here in Ohio a little bit. Sales tax on food eaten in the restaurant, not on take out. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 04:30:16 AM »
they  should  tax  food

make the  poor  pay their  fair share

but  its not  about revenue  tho
its about   CONTROL

same with gun laws  and drug laws