Author Topic: obama's bus the "Death Star" Bus  (Read 759 times)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
obama's bus the "Death Star" Bus
« on: August 16, 2011, 03:12:32 PM »
Watching oreilly, with Laura Ingraham as host, she described the president's vehicle as the "Big Black Death Star Bus".  The perfect vehicle for the evil Sith Lord Darth Lecherus.
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline andy1300

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: obama's bus the "Death Star" Bus
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 03:58:40 PM »
I like it !
The less religion we have in our government, the better *

Offline powderman

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 04:01:31 PM »
I believe there are 2 of them, built at a cost of $1.1 MILLION apiece. Chump change for obummer. POWDERMAN.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline andy1300

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 04:18:39 PM »
I guess it was used for the first time here in Minnesota monday when he was here. Obama is a good man I
wish more here would see his way, he is better then any Republican in line for his job so far.
And he not going to take your guns away like you were told by your party.

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 04:26:01 PM »
I believe there are 2 of them, built at a cost of $1.1 MILLION apiece. Chump change for obummer. POWDERMAN.
4 billion is chump change for Obama when you are using other peoples money.  If he had to pay up to half out of his personal accounts rather than tax payer or Re ellection funds ( I some how doubt they were used) then AF 1 and the limo would be fine. 

Have you noticed the crowds are sparse.  The applause is lack luster.  I wonder if they are hiring crowds as his polls are under 40%.  And the polls are skewed as Dems are the ones home on the weekends when they take the polls and they do it in Democrat Majority areas.

Offline andy1300

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 04:44:24 PM »
The crowds weren't sparse or lack laster, he went to all small towns here in southern Minnesota, very nice small
towns I may say, I,ve done some trout fishing down there, Brown trout *

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 04:51:39 PM »
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 05:39:00 PM »
He will take your guns away if he can politically survive it. Has he sanctioned gun owners? I would love to know his perspective regarding private ownership of firearms. And that of his cabinet.

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 05:49:25 PM »
He will take your guns away if he can politically survive it. Has he sanctioned gun owners? I would love to know his perspective regarding private ownership of firearms. And that of his cabinet.
He hates them, Part of his idology.  The state can have guns but the citizen can not.  He does not care about the criminals as the more criminals there are the more you need government.  In England they do not have guns and have horrific street violence where Might makes right and they use bats, sticks, clubs, pipes, knives.... to attack an unarmed population and take what they want.

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 06:19:37 PM »
I am very aware. The President's oath is to defend the Constitution. But lately, it seems to be challenging our sacred document and any Supreme Court ruling in favor of American's personal firearms. Its funny. They are so worried about firearms but they let any 16 yr old to drive a one plus ton of motor vehicle with little restriction.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 07:12:18 PM »
He hates them, Part of his idology.  The state can have guns but the citizen can not.  He does not care about the criminals as the more criminals there are the more you need government.  In England they do not have guns and have horrific street violence where Might makes right and they use bats, sticks, clubs, pipes, knives.... to attack an unarmed population and take what they want.

Who is stupid enough to think Obummer would try massive gun control before a 2nd term? In a second term he would have nothing to lose. If he loses for the second term, look out for executive orders between Nov & Jan.

I don't know why anyone is so naive about Obummer that they did not look at his IL record.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 07:13:27 PM »
I am very aware. The President's oath is to defend the Constitution. But lately, it seems to be challenging our sacred document and any Supreme Court ruling in favor of American's personal firearms. Its funny. They are so worried about firearms but they let any 16 yr old to drive a one plus ton of motor vehicle with little restriction.
Part of the problem with the left is they think the Constitution is a living evolving document and you can read anything into it that they want.  To use the Constitution as neede to advance their adgenda of control and not as intended , to protect the citizens from the over reaching arm of government and their neighbors voting to take their property and liberty.  The left see the constitution as what they can do, and find as many new Government powers as possible to advance their adgenda.  Clearly Congress has brokem the 1st admendment many times in limiting my speach.  The left is afraid of the truth and unless you agree with them you need to shut up and listen. 

I contend that the Constitution was written by a bunch of very smart men that wrote it that way, and worded it that way to mean what it says.  But since the left does not believe it says what is says then his oath to defend it means what he wants it to not what we all read as his obligation to protect the people from government as cheif law enforcement officer.  Clearly his lack of respect for the pledge, and his crotch salute with his hands folded in his lap as well as the lack of any American Flags shows his contempt for our symbols and traditions.  Every 6 year old in Kindergarden does not understand what they are saying but respect the motions and the traditions and show respect for the flag. 

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 06:37:19 AM »

lets  not forget  the drunk drivers.....allowed to drive to  work and such

try to  get your  CCW reinstated......for  hardships....like you live in a bad  hood

probation for spitting  on the sidewalk..........possesion  of weapon  while on probation is forbidden
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 07:48:48 AM »

Who is stupid enough to think Obummer would try massive gun control before a 2nd term? In a second term he would have nothing to lose. If he loses for the second term, look out for executive orders between Nov & Jan.

I don't know why anyone is so naive about Obummer that they did not look at his IL record.
I think you will see wider reaching rules and exucutive orders if he looses the ellection.  Both as a screw you and to promote his party adgenda.