Author Topic: RCBS mold parts  (Read 469 times)

Offline hornady

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Contributor
RCBS mold parts
« on: August 18, 2011, 05:21:27 AM »
I have been looking for the old style one-piece RCBS mold handle screws, I checked RCBS web sight but could not find anything on parts. I could not get the  main parts list file to open on their site, I found this sight on the web, they are a little pricey, $6.00 for the screws and $3.00 shipping, anyone know of a better source. Thanks.
http://www.hollowpointmold.com/specialty-screws/

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: RCBS mold parts
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 06:10:44 AM »
Just call RCBS and tell them what you want. Cost will be free same as the phone call.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline hornady

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 06:21:26 AM »
Thanks I sent them an e-mail this morning, waiting to hear back, nothing wrong with the two piece set up they now use, I checked one of my older molds and the one piece screw fits. Arthritic and small parts don’t mix well, and it can be a job changing handles.
The one piece screw works a little better. I was hoping to find the old style if i can.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 06:34:40 AM »
What ya got against the telephone? Someone will answer and take your info and part will be in the mail same day.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline hornady

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 06:42:09 AM »
I just got off the phone with RCBS, they no longer have the one piece handle screws,  they now only use the setscrew and pin. So its fight with the small parts, find old parts, or pays the $9.00 for two of the old style pins from the site I found.